BROWNLOW MEDAL Count - 2022

Remove this Banner Ad

I dont know but Im genuinely curious how Toby Greene is so far and away the best player of the ground in a win and kicks 5 in one of the most obvious match winning performances you can see and he doesnt get a vote - time for this award to be taken off the umps. Now I know Greene wouldnt win the brownlow but how on earth can anyone justify him not getting votes?

The last 3 winners have been from non vic teams. I get being frustrated by Cripps getting up after getting off (though I don’t subscribe to it being a conspiracy). But to insinuate umpires are under guidance to rig votes each week to ensure a Victorian winner is pretty wild.

Not saying you are saying that directly, just responding to the notion more broadly.

So blame Gleeson

Nah it’s honestly bullshit. The entire reason for overturning it was based on the belief that Gleeson not giving word for word correct instructions would’ve somehow clouded the tribunal’s judgement and affected their decision.

Absolute bullshit argument, absolute bullshit that it even stood up and was overturned, absolute bullshit Brownlow medallist.

Hope the c*nt gets what’s coming to him.

Lachie had 33 touches and a goal round 20, all the experts had him down for 2 votes he got none.
Also dont forget though Cripps should have got 3 votes in the first game but only got 1. We can pick the eyes out of the whole thing but the staggering one for me was Sydney beat ST.Kilda and the saints got the 3,2,1 votes. Thats weird.

Yeah, this sucks. After the Geelong loss, was hoping to finish on a positive of a Lion winning the Brownlow. I would have been fine with Miller, Brayshaw, s* even Oliver if that's the way the votes fell, but not Cripps. Just one final slap in the face for the season. Anyway, I'm excited for 2023 and hoping our women's team absolutely dominate. See you all next year. 🦁

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well it reminds me of this:

toto-wolff-f1.gif

I’m confused by the ‘fix’, ‘Rort’, ‘VFL’ comments, do people think the AFL sort to manufacture a win for Cripps by the tribunal outcome and then arrange the umpires to alter their votes to ensure he wins?

I’m genuinely curious?

Ever heard of "It's not a good look"?

Nah it’s honestly bullshit. The entire reason for overturning it was based on the belief that Gleeson not giving word for word correct instructions would’ve somehow clouded the tribunal’s judgement and affected their decision.

Absolute bullshit argument, absolute bullshit that it even stood up and was overturned, absolute bullshit Brownlow medallist.

Hope the c*nt gets what’s coming to him.
Its also absolute BS the charade the AFL go through with Armaguard carrying in the votes as if the votes have never been counted before the night and arent tallied beforehand and the afl knows where the votes lay - the afl obviously thinks we are all buffoons not aware of what is going on

They can scrap the armaguard garbage entrance from now. The afl are fully aware on who is on what votes
Up there with the "official" sponsor of something so random you're like whats that got to do with anything eg. Blue loo - the official toilet cleaner of the AFL lol

They can scrap the armaguard garbage entrance from now. The afl are fully aware on who is on what votes

The fact that Gil manufactured the "count" in the last round so that Sniper Cripps won on the very last vote, is testament to that.

Do they think we are stupid?

WCW couldn't dream up a better ending

There is a prima facie case that the whole thing is rigged

The other irony was that Cripps made a selfish elementary mistake near the end that cost the Blues the last game. And a finals spot.

Everyone loses except Cripps.

Tried to make a hero of himself by single -handedly taking on 3 or 4 Collingwood defenders in the dying moments, despite better options being available.

Got caught red hot HTB and game over.

Never mind-

"Carlton......3 votes................................PEEE...................................CRIPPS!!"

What a sick joke.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back