Capital One Cup 15/16

Remove this Banner Ad

Yeah linesman has missed an absolute howler hasn't he?

View attachment 209940

Another angle
CZwbckHWkAEhYwY.jpg

Have to give MP some credit there. Was pleased with the lineup from the start and while I was disappointed Delph went off we were great in the second half so what do I know?

Subs were great and pleased he was prepared to take Yaya off. Hope KDB is ok.

Ball was out, we still would have found a way to lose and they should have had a pen last game.

Just more rubbish football under Martinez.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ball was out, we still would have found a way to lose and they should have had a pen last game.

Just more rubbish football under Martinez.

From the handful of Everton games I've seen lately and I even have to admit you guys have very little luck on your side.

That wouldn't be the angle a linesman sees it from
Not blaming the linesman, as it was a 50/50 call watching it live.

I wasn't even sure if it was in or out until I searched twitter for a better angle. Obviously the refs don't get that luxury.

Not blaming the linesman, as it was a 50/50 call watching it live.

I wasn't even sure if it was in or out until I searched twitter for a better angle. Obviously the refs don't get that luxury.
Yeah with the whole ball needing to be out it's not a terrible call. From the linesman's side on view a massive zoomed in pic shows it being out by a few pixels

WorldCup2022OZ

Here's some material for you.

They'll be disappointed, they missed a very good game and a quality City performance by all accounts..

Haha seriously, it's a cup semi final, where the f*** are all these people?? Was there a big puddle on Ashton Road so 30 buses had to turn around and head back to the station? What are they doing?

If it's season ticket holders then they need to get down and support their club, and if they can't make it on the night, give their ticket to someone who can. Maybe the club could organize a ticket exchange or re-sale service, don't Tottenham use StubHub?

Anyway, really looking forward to the final. I always enjoy watching City v Liverpool, we tend to match up pretty well against each other and regardless of ladder position they always seem to be very entertaining, attacking and (usually) high quality encounters. Fingers crossed we get a few key players back in the side before then.

Have to give MP some credit there. Was pleased with the lineup from the start and while I was disappointed Delph went off we were great in the second half so what do I know?

Subs were great and pleased he was prepared to take Yaya off. Hope KDB is ok.

MP said in the post-game that the doctor's preliminary thoughts were that it looks like a medial ligament. Not good, he's been playing brilliant football.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back