Celebrating HBF's 100k post. He is an ornament to big footy. The Casual Chat Thread

Which Pokemon Go team should you join?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We've kicked 7 - make of that what you will.
It will not be enough against a 3 time premiership winning team in the last decade sort of effort?.
Blah.
I'm going to write some beats and play billiards!.
After I watch the blues claw back enough to take you pricks out of the hufus game,pricks!!
P.S I love you's still I really do!.

I moved over a fair while ago so not really sure. I remember we used to call a torp something else but nfi what it was, might have just been my school or a general WA thing. Any idea what I'm on about Keyser Soze Bender_ Wooshette ?
NFI idea what you're talking about and I can't be bothered reading back.

Relaxing on the couch watching my favourite comedy, "Carlton in 2015" and had a sudden chocolate craving.

Unfortunately I am a moron and only purchased a Vegemite block which as it turns out is ******* horrendous.

This sucks all of the dicks, now I have to get dressed in appropriate attire to go get some :mad::thumbsdown:

Relaxing on the couch watching my favourite comedy, "Carlton in 2015" and had a sudden chocolate craving.

Unfortunately I am a moron and only purchased a Vegemite block which as it turns out is ******* horrendous.

This sucks all of the dicks, now I have to get dressed in appropriate attire to go get some :mad::thumbsdown:
Dicks or chocolate ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back