Celebrating HBF's 100k post. He is an ornament to big footy. The Casual Chat Thread

Which Pokemon Go team should you join?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Relaxing on the couch watching my favourite comedy, "Carlton in 2015" and had a sudden chocolate craving.

Unfortunately I am a moron and only purchased a Vegemite block which as it turns out is ******* horrendous.

This sucks all of the dicks, now I have to get dressed in appropriate attire to go get some :mad::thumbsdown:
I had this same problem tonight but for icecream. It was a conflict between do i want to put on a bra, or is ice cream not that important

I had this same problem tonight but for icecream. It was a conflict between do i want to put on a bra, or is ice cream not that important

What flavour did you get?

So are we running a book on whether the bra went on or did alli go without icecream

What kind of decisions are these?

That is the thing :thumbsu:

Usually I will just go without one when I am at home, the guy at my 7 eleven has seen me in some states I doubt he even judges me anymore.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Taking my bra off means no more leaving the house for me for that day. Even a chocolate shortage won't get me to put one of those torture devices back on.
Just go without, you feel so free haha :p:rainbow:

I get self conscious about the jiggle lol. And hard nips.
Fold your arms across your chest and get out there Mebby! haha

Taking my bra off means no more leaving the house for me for that day. Even a chocolate shortage won't get me to put one of those torture devices back on.
That's what HBF is for

Hahaha! Even when our dog runs around out home and I have to chase him if my bra is off I have to hold my boobies. Looks ridiculous!
I'm a seasoned campaigner at the one arm shop. Left arm across the chest holding everything in place with the basket in my left hand, right hand free to grab the shopping ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back