Celebrating HBF's 100k post. He is an ornament to big footy. The Casual Chat Thread

Which Pokemon Go team should you join?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Well badge or not, I think all of Bay 13 can agree that you will not regret reading this Quill worthy thread:

http://www.bigfooty.com/forum/threa...dog-the-little-campaigner-that-could.1071376/

I would appreciate your likes GDers!

The more you beg for it, the more you don't get it. :p

Seriously though, I am forever scarred by that concluding post. :$

Either and or, let's say social drink?

Social means you should probably lift your standards a bit higher, if you're only going to have maybe 2 beers, better to make them good ones (assuming that price is an indication of quality in this scenario). Drinking to get drunk on the other hand...

I got bored today at work, so I thought I'd show you all what I do for a living. Here's an aircraft, located around the Essendon area.

View attachment 120651

Nice. :thumbsu:

WTF..am I the only female on here that doesn't fly airplanes?

Neither of them fly them, both of them just boss them around either by telling them what to do, or by cancelling them. :p

He is back to keep an eye on Hird, not for whatever reason they stated.
Ohhh nice. Similar to mine which was to take over from Hird
Neither of them fly them, both of them just boss them around either by telling them what to do, or by cancelling them. :p
That's totes the same as flying them

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No, they don't need my protection. I have my own opinions and I don't like people telling me how to think. I would never side with Hird even to troll, but I am not upset that ASADA's case wasn't strong enough to convict the players. I don't really think that is siding with anyone.
That's a noble stance. You should think this way more often. Then you should post about it.

oh no, you're not on the anti avo side are you?
Our other cc thread went for 1500 pages..most of it avocado v mushy peas.
cool people - avo
total campaigners - mushy peas
Words hurt y'know.:cry:

Tread carefully starburst, I have the power to ruin your holidays

Dw, I'm the only bankster on here. (Bankster is a new w***er, hipster word to describe people who work in the financial services industry)

mbk_0870-1.jpg

Accurate picture of a Bankster. (or a w***er)

Social means you should probably lift your standards a bit higher, if you're only going to have maybe 2 beers, better to make them good ones (assuming that price is an indication of quality in this scenario). Drinking to get drunk on the other hand...
The list was XXXX, Boags, Melbourne Bitter and something else in that ilk. They actually had zero good beers but $5 is at the point where I don't think I mind too much. It was ice cold so bonus points.

Now if only he'd change his name to something that wasn't shithouse we could all go back to not hating him.
I felt really stupid tagging him then

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back