Celebrating HBF's 100k post. He is an ornament to big footy. The Casual Chat Thread

Which Pokemon Go team should you join?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
You''re a soft utensil due to lack of vitamins
I don't need to eat regurgitated baby poo to get my vitamins. Kilkenny and Guinness give me all I need.

Tread carefully starburst, I have the power to ruin your holidays

Nah, I've learnt well from Teach, I'll catch the train. :rainbow:

The list was XXXX, Boags, Melbourne Bitter and something else in that ilk. They actually had zero good beers but $5 is at the point where I don't think I mind too much. It was ice cold so bonus points.

Yeah, sounds like you made the right choice. :rainbow:

Starburns_ for the first time ever on here I actually agree with everything you said (flog cast)

Even the meltiness? :$

Nah, I've learnt well from Teach, I'll catch the train. :rainbow:

Yeah, sounds like you made the right choice. :rainbow:

Even the meltiness? :$
Especially the meltiness, you sounded almost human

Now if only he'd change his name to something that wasn't shithouse we could all go back to not hating him.

Starburst_ is growing on me.

Which one of those is James Hird flying due to his ears?
I actually went past there today and took a finger selfie outside the ground but it turned out a bit terrible & blurry. There were players training at 7pm. Weird.
donsfinger.png

Oh, I'm sure I can fix that with something cold and calculated in the next few days. :rainbow:
Sounded like you had a hair cut. Distinctly less hairy.

Oh, I'm sure I can fix that with something cold and calculated in the next few days. :rainbow:
Nah, your rep is gone..like KP. Though you probably sleep with your pet rat.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I can't believe I'm going to disagree with you twice in one night.
Cheating type drugs.
I would probably inject a little cocaine in my eye tonight if I had some..bring some over?

Wooshy gets me :rainbow::hearts::cry:

I'd agree with you on some things jaz, but if I did one of two things would happen: you'd either take the contrary position, or if you agreed with me I'd tell you to * off for trying to start a clique.

It's like that movie where they write letters to each other through a time portal conveniently located in her mailbox, but that I'm the one alive and it's just your love life that is an apparition.

Some people think McGinnity is better then Priddis (i think)
Yeah that was the gist of it. Not enough facepalms in the world.

Cheating type drugs.
I would probably inject a little cocaine in my eye tonight if I had some..bring some over?
If you would like to be my financier that will not be a problem. Actually I might stop you short of injecting your eyeball.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back