Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 18, 2011
Everett
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
New England Patriots
Lets move on from that nightmare and focus on next week!

News has come out overnight that Clay Cameron has torn is AC joint so will be out. Not sure how long for, but it opens up the spot for someone like Hutchins or maybe Murphy to come back in.

Naturally with a loss like that, some heads will roll I'm sure. Bock played out a whole game in the 2s yesterday and looked to finish the game with plenty of dash, so he could be an option?

Matera also comes in from suspension.

Shaw, Hall and Russell all on the block. Just don't appear anywhere near it form wise. Russell fitness wise.

Hall 2 goals in 4 games
Matera 4 goals in 3 games
Lynch 5 goals in 4 games

Not enough

Mckenna needs to concentrate more on the forward line

Sexton to come in for mine.

Bock if he is confident in his body to come in. Drop him in the goal square and leave him there one out.

Give Hutchins another go, and bloody leave Warnock in the back half. Also Matera to come back into the fold.

you have to relies as good as bock was its going to be very unlikely to come back and play the way he played. I want to see Hunt and fish Matera return for Melbourne for Hutchins and fumbles Russell

Hall gave away 6 frees and hasn't contributed goal wise either. Should be first dropped in my eyes

Hall gave away 6 frees and hasn't contributed goal wise either. Should be first dropped in my eyes
Shoulda been dropped a weeks ago for mine. I dunno, he just seems to have slipped abit this year. I'm sure he'll come good tho.

As much as the Gibson frees were ludicrous because he was literally falling on the ball, watching Aaron give the umpires the opportunity to free-kick him was probably worse
Bottom line was Gibson was first to the ball

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No way Frawley will be playing forward when we have Lynch, Day up forward.

It only works when he isnt actually needed down back.
I'm not so sure. He's been a good tall forward target for them, something that they are seriously lacking. They may keep him up there, especially if Garland is back for them this week.

I'm not so sure. He's been a good tall forward target for them, something that they are seriously lacking. They may keep him up there, especially if Garland is back for them this week.

We can agree to disagree :)

My vote is he will be used primarily in defence against us. But he is now suddenly in the "swingman" category.

So if we go the same line up as last week the match ups will be:

Lynch (200cm) on McDonald (194).
Warnock (195) on Georgiou (187).
Day (195) on Pederson (193).

We are really missing Dixon. His added height and ability as a forward is so critical. Poor Warnock isn't a forward and is much better suited as a defender.

I do wonder whether we will bring Josh Hall in, as he can chop out in the ruck. Or Bocky back in to straighten us up forward.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back