Unofficial Preview Changes V Carlton (Reid, Blair, Sinkers & Marsh in, four omitted or rested, see OP for team)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
We probably end up creating the second worst losing streak in club history. 13 is the worst, 9 the next worst. Lose to Carlton then lose to the 3 actual good teams we have to play, and that's 10 losses.

Then it's crisis time.

Yep and Bucks and co. Jobs be in major Jeporady

Is it just me or would putting White to CHB be a viable move. We lack good field kicking and decision making from the back half from our talls. Brown and Frost are ordinary uses of the ball. With White he is athletic enough and hits packs hard and his field kicking and decision making is a lot surer than the other 2. We don't need him to take contested marks or kicking for goal down there. At the moment I feel our skill level from our back half is one of our biggest weaknesses so we need to start thinking out side of the square.

Out: Witts, Seedsman, Elliott (if he isn't fit to play four quarters)
In: Cloke, White, Blair (if Elliott isn't right)

Goldsack would be the other potential in depending how he comes up, but not sure who he comes in for. Can't think of any player he'd be an upgrade on apart from kids we really want to be playing.

B: Toovey, Brown, Langdon
HB: Williams, Frost, Maynard
C: Sidebottom, Greenwood, Crisp
HF: Swan, Cloke, Fasolo
F: White, Moore, Elliott/Blair
Foll: Grundy, Pendlebury, Adams
Int: Scharenberg, De Goey, Varcoe
Sub: Dwyer

We'll beat Carlton, surely. :oops:

Seedsman needs to go, he is a terrible disappointment. If Cloke's fit, Cloke and White in for Seedsman and Witts sounds about right.

Was at the game. Frost was awful and only slightly worse than Brown. When they start hand balling to each other you know a turn over and goal is coming. BUT, who do we have to replace them? (Marsh and Reid??)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What happens for this club if we lose to Carlton?

Does the word crisis start being thrown around?

Yes.

Carlton lost by there biggest ever margin in history last week.

That's how bad they are .

Today was horrendous but lose next week and it's be a putrid pile of pus.

Watch ANZAC day, that should tell you why.
So a best on ground performance 13 weeks ago is a good enough reason to select him now? Okay. Bring back Mark McGough then, he must be best 22 if the only pre-req is an ANZAC day medal.

He MIGHT be a good player, but with his value so high being a young ruckmen I think the best move for the club long term is get someone who will be a great player.

Dangle him in front of GWS and see what they have to offer.
So you all think he is shut but you expect to get top dollar for him

We'll beat Carlton, surely. :oops:

Seedsman needs to go, he is a terrible disappointment. If Cloke's fit, Cloke and White in for Seedsman and Witts sounds about right.

After Today. We are no Certanties to beat anyone now. Any team can beat us

H
Is it just me or would putting White to CHB be a viable move. We lack good field kicking and decision making from the back half from our talls. Brown and Frost are ordinary uses of the ball. With White he is athletic enough and hits packs hard and his field kicking and decision making is a lot surer than the other 2. We don't need him to take contested marks or kicking for goal down there. At the moment I feel our skill level from our back half is one of our biggest weaknesses so we need to start thinking out side of the square.
He can't spoil when he's a forward what makes you think he can do it as a defender. His footy nous would be 2 out 10 at best. Any centre half forward would be thinking Christmas has come early.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back