Preview Changes v *, Sunday 1:10pm (* home game, replacement game for NMFC members)

Remove this Banner Ad

the following announcement comes from heaven....
Saint Coach Emeritus Scamper (my little geelong cat saint)
1712263002203.png

who meows the following....

he also meows....

Really don't want to watch this game. I can think of a dozen incidents that could end with a heavy object intersecting my tv.

I will watch the first quarter or so from the safety of my home, it seems the second quarter slump is running like clockwork for us so even if we start alright things will probably get dicey around then.

As it's our last game in Melbourne for a few weeks I really wanted to convince myself to go with my replacement GA ticket, but it sounds like the seating is a shamozzle and there'll be 9 million Essendon fans baying for our blood - and probably getting it. Pretty far from an ideal Sunday afternoon!

We have the replacement seats. Usually by this stage in a week I am delusional enough to find something to look forward to. Was looking forward to seeing McKercher again and that feeling one or two times a game when he has it that "there it is, the plan" but with that not likely I feel a 3 qtr time departure on the cards....

I will watch the first quarter or so from the safety of my home, it seems the second quarter slump is running like clockwork for us so even if we start alright things will probably get dicey around then.

As it's our last game in Melbourne for a few weeks I really wanted to convince myself to go with my replacement GA ticket, but it sounds like the seating is a shamozzle and there'll be 9 million Essendon fans baying for our blood - and probably getting it. Pretty far from an ideal Sunday afternoon!
The only positive about Sunday afternoon games is that they don't ruin your whole weekend.

Will miss this one …
I’m at my annual footy trip away with the boys in Sydney this year & won’t get back in time … thank **** !
going to the SCG to watch the Cola Swans vs Carltank 😊👍

I've seen this a few times on BF and I'm actually curious... in what kind of industries can you access BF but not social media, and not your phone? (I realise there's some enterprise filter going on)

Most businesses/ offices would block social platforms in my experience unless you can demonstrate a need to have them in order to perform your job.

If ever there was a prime time for a Braddles ambush, this is it, he's been basking in the media glory and sniffing his own farts all week, a very, very slim chance, but a chance all the same
Even just one look of concern that I can screenshot and pull out during the week when I need a chuckle

(Log in to remove this ad.)

* leave themselves open a fair bit too.

Will be a high scoring game and not a blowout if we actually run and take advantage of it.

...but you know we're not.

To all those saying they don’t want to go because of what might happen.

Imagine if you won.

That is currently the nightmare living close to the surface of every Essendon supporters mind. That possibility must be worth the price of admission alone.
All memes, hatred, drug cheats, James Hirds, Bomber Thompsons aside, we can't get anywhere near teams at the moment.

We're cooked. Darwin trip won't help us.

All memes, hatred, drug cheats, James Hirds, Bomber Thompsons aside, we can't get anywhere near teams at the moment.

We're cooked. Darwin trip won't help us.
This has 20 goals written all over it.

And the powers that be will tell the supporters everything is awesome.

Imagine if you won.

That is currently the nightmare living close to the surface of every Essendon supporters mind. That possibility must be worth the price of admission alone.
That would be great whether I'm there or not.

On SM-S901E using BigFooty.com mobile app

Imagine if you won.

We are not even close to getting a win, give me a spell lol

So far away its not funny

Really don't want to watch this game. I can think of a dozen incidents that could end with a heavy object intersecting my tv.
Yeah, I got myself a cheap chinese set from costco for that reason,,,,,setup in the man cave next to the punching bag, pool table, dart board, and dumbells....... I lock myself away with a couple of long necks to watch our games......the punching bag to date has stopped me throwing a bottle, dumbell, or pool cue through it,,,but I know it will happen, and when it does its a bit like a tree falling in a forest if no-one heard it, did it really happen?.....when I'm carting the telly off to the tip, the missus will just say, "I told you not to buy that cheap sh1t", and i'll just nod, grin, and say "yes dear, I know, you're always right", and then look for an Aldi special to replace it.

Imagine if you won.

The two Essendon supporters I live with are going to the game; I attempted to somewhat valiantly float this idea that it could be a danger game for them; I think all felt a little embarrassed for me… even me. 😂

Remove this Banner Ad

Back