Oppo Camp Dangerfield's Gone (Zero tolerance to trolling) - READ THREAD LINKED IN OP BEFORE POSTING

Remove this Banner Ad

Gee whiz, Mackay is asleep at the wheel. Says Dangerfield can get to Geelong for free but Henderson can't through the PSD. My god, he isn't even up with the rules. Says a lot about Carlton I think.

Oh, Andrew McKay? Always thought he was a *******.

I have to question Connors and what advice is he giving to his clients. Seems to have a high number of clients that want to move. Is he someone that chases the fame and hence encourages clients to change clubs. Likes to pop up in interviews a bit.

He's not the first well known agent and won't be the last. Comes with the territory to a degree due to an agent needing to do public relations on behalf of their player(s). There is the possibility that he was in the ear of Danger telling him he'll maximize his future being in Victoria, but that's speculative. I don't begrudge Connors, if it wasn't Connors, it would be someone else representing these guys who want to move.

Listening to Ricky Nixon, he claimed that the players did what they wanted, asked what they wanted and he would try to council them in regards to their decision. He was adamant that he wasn't telling players what to do, it was the other way around.

This whole saga is starting to piss me off. Paul Connors is a flog. Why would we roll over and take pick 14 for one of the competition's best midfielder? I would literally prefer to send him to the draft and get nothing over rolling over.

At first I was wishing Danger well, and still loved him, but stuff the traitor. You want to play in opposition colours? you will be booed.

Oh, Andrew McKay? Always thought he was a *******.

That interview was just cringe worthy. He wants first rounders for every player, had no idea what Adelaide can and cant do, apparently Danger and Henderson are under different rules even if Adelaide match. Holy smokes and people were abusing Noble!

Agreed but think we need to assess this deal in comparison to the compensation pick rather than whether we 'win' the deal. I just don't think that will happen. At the end of day whilst I want cats to pay fair price for him, I'm more focussed on the outcomes for our club. A decent player needs to be part of the deal and I'd be happy with Murdoch .
This. Crows are not going to get the win in this deal. It is about getting as fair as we can with all things considered. It is the way it goes.

At first I was wishing Danger well, and still loved him, but stuff the traitor. You want to play in opposition colours? you will be booed.

it's a very boo-able face.
*note autocorrect insisted i write "bootable'.
uGVBIQ7l.jpg

Definitely a lack of integrity when it comes to dealing with clubs on part of the Geelong footy club. they have approached coaches and players at our club in a way that has a left a bad taste here. I know all clubs do it but I think their culture is lacking.

This whole saga is starting to piss me off. Paul Connors is a flog. Why would we roll over and take pick 14 for one of the competition's best midfielder? I would literally prefer to send him to the draft and get nothing over rolling over.

Connors is doing what is in the best interest for him. If he gets Danger to Geelong with Adelaide not matching, then his star client is happy and he gets to keep getting his commissions for probably the rest of Danger's football career and possibly there after. If the deal goes bad and Danger doesn't get to Geelong, the star client might seek other management.

So everything coming out of his mouth is an attempt to create the best possible scenario for Paul Connors. It's hot air, he knows Adelaide not matching probably won't happen, but if there is a chance it could happen, he'll do everything in his power to get that done. This is how they operate, it's their MO and none of us should be surprised hearing it come out of his mouth.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Connors is doing what is in the best interest for him. If he gets Danger to Geelong with Adelaide not matching, then his star client is happy and he gets to keep getting his commissions for probably the rest of Danger's football career and possibly there after. If the deal goes bad and Danger doesn't get to Geelong, the star client might seek other management.

So everything coming out of his mouth is an attempt to create the best possible scenario for Paul Connors. It's hot air, he knows Adelaide not matching probably won't happen, but if there is a chance it could happen, he'll do everything in his power to get that done. This is how they operate, it's their MO and none of us should be surprised hearing it come out of his mouth.
I appreciate that, but I really couldn't care less for what's right for Danger and Connors. I know Connors is just saying what is right for him, and I'm saying what is right for us. I can just see us getting shafted in this (like we usually do).

If we took compo I think FAgan and roo would know they have been the biggest soft utensils ever. Most would rather the club took a stand, but somehow I think they realise the general supporters feeling on the matter, having received multiple emails!

Can anyone tell me what these guys track record is regarding Trade Radio? Do they get most right or are they wrong more than they come across as being? This is my first time listening to this so I have no idea.

Hey guys, just curious. Are you guys still matching the offer or is it going to go through free agency? Think you deserve to match it so you get fairly compensated

The club has indicated it will be matching and nothing else has been said from the club to indicate otherwise.

Hey guys, just curious. Are you guys still matching the offer or is it going to go through free agency? Think you deserve to match it so you get fairly compensated
Well, I think this board is matching. The club on the other hand - playing their cards too close to their chest for anyone to see, but the general thought is the club will match and force a trade.

Can anyone tell me what these guys track record is regarding Trade Radio? Do they get most right or are they wrong more than they come across as being? This is my first time listening to this so I have no idea.
They talk a lot of s**t and most of it never happens. Its like a Big Footy radio show.

They get a lot of stuff wrong, which makes the listener questions pointless. However it's interesting to hear the list managers and all that come on.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back