Division 2 thread 2022

Remove this Banner Ad

I think I recall something about this being Wynd's last year, but that could be wrong.

Rutley has resigned from Heathmont

Whitecross has resigned from Knox, already replaced by Steve Buckle.

Rowe is going again at Ringwood.

Not sure of any other announcements / changes

Looks like you can add Mulgrave to this list of new coaches

Come on GMac, what are you hiding. Not a single update of the state of the ground or the carpark.

What disaster has befallen the ground or car park that is so bad you can't mention it on here?

EB, by the way is in tip top condition and there is plenty of parking available, the beer is cold, the hamburgers tasty and the coffee is terrific. So all you Waverley Blues Silvan and Donvale Surrey Park supporters, get along and have a great day. Waverley Blues and Donvale supporters are still welcome.

Last edited:

Come on GMac, what are you hiding. Not a single update of the state of the ground or the carpark.

What disaster has befallen the ground or car park that is so bad you can't mention it on here?

EB, by the way is in tip top condition and there is plenty of parking available, the beer is cold, the hamburgers tasty and the coffee is terrific. So all you Waverley Blues and Donvale supporters, get along and have a great day.

They’re out at Ringwood Cliff, don’t give em a bum steer

Sitting out here at East Burwood.
Can’t seem to find the cold beer or tasty hamburgers. Got incredible seats though.

Thanks For the heads up Cliff. Didn’t see you at the gate.
I wouldn't believe you would have seen anyone at the gate today today Bob. Clever ploy to get a good parking spot and avoid the entrance fee by arriving a day early.

:'( and goodbye Stuie. From what I heard yesterday, it should be a very enticing coaching job next year for someone.

Last edited:
:'( and goodbye Stuie. From what I heard yesterday, it should be a very enticing coaching job next year for someone.

So are you hinting that Narra Warren will come into the EFNL next season and be in D1 and East Burwood will be promoted to make a 12 team D1,in 2023,lol.Being serious a good season by East Burwood and backs the call to them being promoted with out winning a flag this season.

So are you hinting that Narra Warren will come into the EFNL next season and be in D1 and East Burwood will be promoted to make a 12 team D1,in 2023,lol.Being serious a good season by East Burwood and backs the call to them being promoted with out winning a flag this season.
The irony could be that the Rams win the flag and don't get promoted. :p

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Interesting division this year, but at the end of the day the top two justify their spots.

I will have to tip South Belgrave, undefeated for the season apart from whatever witchcraft Mulgrave cooked up against them both times. Beat Ringwood by 3 goals a couple of weeks back and won by 4 goals and 2 goals throughout the season.

South Belgrave by 20 points in a pretty tight tussle.

But of course funny things can happen in GFs.

Sth Belgrave by a street. I left with 10 min to go, but Ringwood wouldn't have made up 10 goals in that time. Sth B a class above. Great crowd GMac! I noticed, however, the the price of a VB had gone up from $5 to $6 in the space of a week.

Sth Belgrave by a street. I left with 10 min to go, but Ringwood wouldn't have made up 10 goals in that time. Sth B a class above. Great crowd GMac! I noticed, however, the the price of a VB had gone up from $5 to $6 in the space of a week.
South where a class above, they will do some damage in Div 1 if they keep there list together.

South where a class above, they will do some damage in Div 1 if they keep there list together.

They won’t have too much trouble keeping it together and adding to it, plenty of gold in them hills.

The D1-D2 gap isn’t massive anyway as Mitcham have shown. I think most D2 sides would be competitive against most D1 teams.

One of the biggest crowds I have seen at Walker Park and can I give a plug to our Mitcham volunteers who did a superb job for our club.As for all our juniors that played their part was awesome.One of the highlights of the day was how both South Belgrave and Ringwood cleaned our rooms out after the game.Biggest highlight Ringwood Football Club despite defeat cleaned up the rubbish in the area they were standing and put in the bins we had in that area.Personal thoughts I have not seen before and well done to both clubs.

Last edited:
One of the biggest crowds I have seen at Walker Park and can I give a plug to our Mitcham volunteers who did a superb job for our club.As for all our juniors that played their part was awesome.One of the highlights of the day was how both South Belgrave and Ringwood cleaned our rooms out after the game.Biggest highlight Ringwood Football Club despite defeat cleaned up the rubbish in the area they were standing and put in the bins we had in that area.Personal thoughts I have not seen before and well done to both clubs.
The really big crowd was terrific with lots of support for both sides as well as plenty of people there just to see a good game. Haven't seen a crowd like that there since the EDFL v Hawthorn in the 60's when Peter Hudson was supposed to play.
Checked my bank statement GMac. If $6 is the usual price it looks like I got lucky the week before, my round of VB was charged at $5 each.

The really big crowd was terrific with lots of support for both sides as well as plenty of people there just to see a good game. Haven't seen a crowd like that there since the EDFL v Hawthorn in the 60's when Peter Hudson was supposed to play.
Checked my bank statement GMac. If $6 is the usual price it looks like I got lucky the week before, my round of VB was charged at $5 each.

The highlight of the day for me is Riingwood Football Club despite defeat cleaned our rooms out and even better a few of them cleaned up the rubbish in the area where they were all standing and put in our rubbish bins after the game.PS Cliff often wonder with this paying by card can we see what people are posting better.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back