Division 2 thread 2022

Remove this Banner Ad

Great finish to a great season. Very tight one you would expect the same again next season no matter who goes up. Oakleigh District drop out and barring an upset, Wav Blues come in and based on form you would expect they immediately challenge for finals.

Hopefully Upper Gully can be competitive and the council get their act together and get them back in their rooms.

(Also yes I shouldn’t assume Wav Blues, they are not over the line).

Great finish to a great season. Very tight one you would expect the same again next season no matter who goes up. Oakleigh District drop out and barring an upset, Wav Blues come in and based on form you would expect they immediately challenge for finals.

Hopefully Upper Gully can be competitive and the council get their act together and get them back in their rooms.

(Also yes I shouldn’t assume Wav Blues, they are not over the line).
Totally agree, there is not that much difference in the middle divisions, Premier is superior and Div 4 can be a bit scratchy.

Robbie gray calls time. What will the rams offer to bring him back to the stud?!?

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

The proclaimed MCG of the East's playing surface resembled the current state of my backyard.

Looked terrible, congrats to Ringwood. Rams head home and lick their wounds and regroup. Head back to Walker Park to face tomorrow's winner next week.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Excess water hitting the G due to the overflow of a near by much vaunted multi level car park?

I hope all were happy with the ground condition of the MCG of the East Walker Park today.Correct a lot of rain Saturday morning in our area and our ground at the northern end under water and the worst I have seen it for a while.

What car park?

There's nothing available

What car park?

There's nothing available

Humpreys Avenue behind the police station and behind the grandstand at Walker Park.A 2 level car park bottom level under ground and can hold up to 250 cars.As a club we are offering people a option to park at Walker Park,as for people critical of my comments on this site you can park in the back streets and start walking.We are only trying to help and willing to show you and others what we have around Walker Park.

Last edited:
Humpreys Avenue behind the police station and behind the grandstand at Walker Park.A 2 level car park bottom level under ground and can hold up to 250 cars.As a club we are offering people a option to park at Walker Park,as for people critical of my comments on this site you can park in the back streets and start walking.We are only trying to help and willing to show you and others what we have around Walker Park.
The 8 of us that post here (on a good few days) know very well you have this wonderful car park by now G.

Not being critical of the club, but it might be time to bring us something new or talk a bit of footy. Your club had an amazing win & Personally I find footy more interesting.

I know you were being one of the wonderful few manning the ground while your boys played elsewhere (I would never be so selfless).

Perhaps says more about me. 😜

Jubilee park is the MCG of the East.

Walker reserve resembles colonial stadium in the early 2000’s.

If you are charging $3 for a 40 cent bottle of water at least have the decency to stock 3ply toilet paper.
Are they stopping people from bringing in their own water?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back