News Dons ASADA scandal (Latest: Pg 101 - CAS verdict. Guilty, 12 months.)

Start a petition dave and get everyone to boycott essendon games including anzac day for the next 3 years
Even start a thread dave if you like ;) 50,000

Glad to Read that ASADA has come out and said this is a Total Joke:D

Yeah, nah Dave.

Read the entire statement, extremely strong wording, and they will come back hard in the appeal. Wouldn't surprise if WADA goes straight to the court of arbitration for sport.

This verdict should set an interesting precedent: I'm guessing the Nazi's will want to challenge the result of WW2 now...will be interesting to watch "the Golden Boy" basking in all his magnificence again (I told you I was untouchable Andrew!!)

The side note is of course....we will become the whipping boys once again now. So in the manner that CFC has always faced adversity I'm urging the boys to draw a line and show the fight that CFC has always been proud of. It matters not what others think of us, it matters how we fight the fight and stick together.
Go Pies, Shame AFL.

Yeah, nah Dave.

Read the entire statement, extremely strong wording, and they will come back hard in the appeal. Wouldn't surprise if WADA goes straight to the court of arbitration for sport.

and Then people not Connected to the Corrupt AFL will Realise what Shady Stuff has happened

Ridiculous that the decision on Dank will be released at a later date. Doesn't look suss at all. Can't have the players found not guilty and Dank found guilty of administering TB-4 on the same day.

Wrong game. Can't have those flogs drowning us out. If round 23 was swapped.

Just really pissed off.

Like big banks that are too big too fail they got slapped with a warm lettuce.

Shows that $$$ rules the world and IF you have it. You can do what you want

You - I think it be merged into this thread
People should twitter this to every afl's club twitter account to boycott essendon games 2015/16 :) like all day

Olympic athletes today would be fuming about this news today

Back