Drugs/doping in AFL

Remove this Banner Ad

Re Ryder,

Excuse me but
hhhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahhhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahaha. :D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I feel like a loner on Ryder. Don't rate. Has lots of skill, but enormously inconsistent. Has he finished top 5 in a B and F before? And they want top picks? About pick 20 would be how I classify him.
Don't care about Ryder... Do care about how pissy their board is.

Standard Essendon supporter:

Sorry to invade and I'll probably be banned from your board for being here, but I had to say something.

Do any of you know this person and is he a member?

https://facebook.com/rhys.clayton.96

Because he just said this about Patty Ryders unborn child here:

https://m.facebook.com/comment/replies/?ctoken=354049898102578_354053944768840&ft_ent_identifier=354049898102578&gfid=AQAu94jqLLePx5AQ

"Rhys Clayton
Hope his child comes out with no arms or legs
Like · 1 hour ago"

I realise your club is having a bad trot, but really, this kind of disgusting comment is, well, enough for me to wish I was in room with the guy brandishing a bat.

Surely the Bomber management can't condone such a comment, it is beyond cruel. The comment of a coward who should be dispelled from your club.

Standard Essendon supporter:
Typical little pissant bullies used to having it all their own way; cry foul and sook right up when they're under the pump...

* em.

Oh yeah! What a glorious waste of money! No doubt there will be an appeal as a thinly veiled attempt to delay the inevitable.

Give it back Jobe.

They can try to appeal but I think it has to be based ona rule of law. Middleton was pretty emphatic

Paddy won't be able to activate that clause, the AFL wouldn't want him too. - Essendon Board Logic

Wouldn't mind seeing the injectors cop some REAL punishment for their cheating, Ryder leaving would only just be enough IMO.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back