Drugs/doping in AFL

Remove this Banner Ad

Oh yeah! What a glorious waste of money!
Best part so far - Essendon has to pay ALL costs of the litigation, for ASADA as well.

This is going to bankrupt that cesspool.

cUhvXWz.jpg

Next come the appeal etc etc.

In the meantime, I hope that Adelaide ties up Bomber on a 5 year deal... whilst players agree to stay only if Bomber continues as coach...

I doubt it mate. I heard a rumour from a credible source that Bomber has just had his property outside Geelong valued at $42M. He purchased it for $2M a few years back. (Apologies if that is public knowledge) explain why he is so relaxed in the coaches box.

Those injections he was taking made him go the colour of an oompa loompa.
You should see what happened to the players that Dank told to chew his chewing-gum! :eek:

Judge Middleton used to live around the corner from me growing up: a big group of us, including his son, would always be out on his street playing footy/ cricket all year round for years. He was a lovely bloke always up for a chat about sport. Was very switched on as well (well, he is a judge so not a huge shock there I guess ;)), had a very quick wit. It was so satisfying watching him smack down the Bombers and Hird this morning. The cultists needed a dose of reality from someone other than Caro and Baker and McKenzie and they got it in brutal fashion. Really loved that they had to pay costs as well!

Judge Middleton used to live around the corner from me growing up: a big group of us, including his son, would always be out on his street playing footy/ cricket all year round for years. He was a lovely bloke always up for a chat about sport. Was very switched on as well (well, he is a judge so not a huge shock there I guess ;)), had a very quick wit. It was so satisfying watching him smack down the Bombers and Hird this morning. The cultists needed a dose of reality from someone other than Caro and Baker and McKenzie and they got it in brutal fashion. Really loved that they had to pay costs as well!
Fantastic judge.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The 'Essendon only' ASADA thread on their board is pants-sh*ttingly hilarious...

So, so much delusion and so many tantrums.

:D

Last edited:
Seriously though I hope the Bombers don't get charged for their legal advice that led them to court - it didn't get to first base on the most rudimentary assessment ie you've all signed an AFL contract that requires you to answer questions when the AFL is investigating possible drug use so why are you asking me to strike down the evidence you were contractually required to give and then gave without objection.

Spare me please - all they've done is defer the inevitable - a 17 team comp next year

Once again im looking forward to Timmy Watson being asked more questions about Essendons guilt and Jobes involvement.
I find Timmys unbiased view totally refreshing.
:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: x 10000

let us not forget that Goddard will be the spokesman for the players and say how morally corrupt or unethical the media is for stalking the players

Remove this Banner Ad

Back