Drugs/doping in AFL

Remove this Banner Ad

James Hird walks back through the door.

Players decide to leave.

Wow. What a coincidence. Anybody would think they don't like the guy...

James Hird walks back through the door.

Players decide to leave.

Wow. What a coincidence. Anybody would think they don't like the guy...
Might have a lot to do with why Winderlich is giving it a way

Now that the injectors are out its time for the court case. Lets get the show (no, CIRCUS) on the road....

Essendon faded badly in the second half of the match tonight. I would have thought they had a drug to give them better endurance to overcome this?

Essendon faded badly in the second half of the match tonight. I would have thought they had a drug to give them better endurance to overcome this?

I went to the game, and honestly, I have not seen a more influential game by the 3 umpires as I have seen tonight. Gave North 5 goals on a silver platter. I don't condone what Essendon have done, but honestly, irrespective of the drug saga, they should've won tonight.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yee hah. From Nick Bowen's summary:

That was the worst result imaginable for Essendon.

Justice Middleton found all parts of the ASADA investigation lawful, including the provision of the interim report to the AFL.

Having made that ruling, he also went on to day that IF he had found aspects of the investigation unlawful, he would NOT have made an order striking out the show cause notices. Essentially, he said so on the basis ASADA could have regathered that information by getting the AFL to conduct player interviews again

Next come the appeal etc etc.

In the meantime, I hope that Adelaide ties up Bomber on a 5 year deal... whilst players agree to stay only if Bomber continues as coach...

Middleton -v- Essendon FC...

knockout_punch_small.jpg

Oh yeah! What a glorious waste of money! No doubt there will be an appeal as a thinly veiled attempt to delay the inevitable.

Give it back Jobe.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back