EDFL "A" Grade - 2011

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Watched GV v's Strathmore and the first quarter cost GV as they only scored 2 goals but i guess maybe SM kicking around 5.7 kept them in it anyway GV got to within 7 or 8 points a few times but just couldnt get that extra goal and in the end SM won by a couple :) So top 2 are in the GF should be a good game :)

THE DREBSTER

Decent effort by oak park after being in B grade a couple of years back have bounced back very quickly... Were unlucky to be relegated that year winning 5 games

Neutral observor strathmore seemed fitter and fitzgerald must be amongst the best local footballers going around.31??cambell was brilliant at chb and very corageous umpires tried to keep gv in it in 2nd half also lucas just didnt seem too interested and was dissapointing.

Watched GV v's Strathmore and the first quarter cost GV as they only scored 2 goals but i guess maybe SM kicking around 5.7 kept them in it anyway GV got to within 7 or 8 points a few times but just couldnt get that extra goal and in the end SM won by a couple :) So top 2 are in the GF should be a good game :)

THE DREBSTER

Gee Wizz Greenvale lost finals AGAIN! What a pity, to all those Greenvale so called supporters who were acting smart last week SUFFER another wasted year you loosers!!

Got a bit ahead of yourselves again , just cant take the next step.
The umpires cant help you every week boys ! Not good enough !!!!

Good luck to Stathmore and Oak Park next week should be a cracker of a game.

Gee Wizz Greenvale lost finals AGAIN! What a pity, to all those Greenvale so called supporters who were acting smart last week SUFFER another wasted year you loosers!!

Got a bit ahead of yourselves again , just cant take the next step.
The umpires cant help you every week boys ! Not good enough !!!!

Good luck to Stathmore and Oak Park next week should be a cracker of a game.

Well Well Well Greenvale, just had to get on here and give number 19 for GV and the old hags that give it to us about being CHOOKERS last Sat!

You lot have to be the biggest bunch of pale face pigoen chested CHOOKERS of all time! & what makes it even funnier is you all think there is no problem with loosing finals up there you piss in each others pockets and say we had a good year! the fact is you & your club have a looser culture :D so see ya next year for another side full of GV CHOOKERS!

Well Well Well Greenvale, just had to get on here and give number 19 for GV and the old hags that give it to us about being CHOOKERS last Sat!

You lot have to be the biggest bunch of pale face pigoen chested CHOOKERS of all time! & what makes it even funnier is you all think there is no problem with loosing finals up there you piss in each others pockets and say we had a good year! the fact is you & your club have a looser culture :D so see ya next year for another side full of GV CHOOKERS!

Firstly congratulations to Strathmore, played a great game and got a much deserved win. Fitzgerald is a star!!
As for Greenvale being fine with losing finals you couldn't be further from the truth.
Yes they've choked in the past but saying they choked against a side that finished on top of the ladder is rubbish.

Great effort by Abers 18s and Reserves for both reaching the big dance! Also congratulations to Donza and Renny Glassford winning the Reserves and 18s best in comp respectively!

Chookers?

Delicious charcoal chicken in Keilor Rd Niddrie :)

And yes Fitzgerald is a star and yes Lucas didnt seem to interested,young Thompson from GV has a crack but needed a lot more help from other forwards. GV didnt choke they were beaten by a better side and at times they got close so arent too far off the mark and whilst i would love to be making finals all the time i guess when you are there every year you need to take the next step.

I guess marby wouldnt have expected last weeks result as i didnt Oak parks anyway sometimes finals are funny like that but yeah definately the top 4 sides were in and despite last weeks results i think there isnt a hell of a lot between them.

THE DREBSTER

Great effort by Abers 18s and Reserves for both reaching the big dance! Also congratulations to Donza and Renny Glassford winning the Reserves and 18s best in comp respectively!

This is an A GRADE thred champ. Take your backslapping Abers attitude to the u/18's & Reserves thred. Everyone is potting each other's finals teams on here at the moment but the fact is the top 4 sides are high quality and all had great year. On the other side of the coin Abers are and have been a disgrace for many years. No-One respects them on the field because they are weak and always lay down when things get tough. The problem is you think you are better than everyone else does, wake up and smell the roses, get a coach in that demands respect and spend your dollars on blokes who concentrate on having a real crack instead of their ego's

This is an A GRADE thred champ. Take your backslapping Abers attitude to the u/18's & Reserves thred. Everyone is potting each other's finals teams on here at the moment but the fact is the top 4 sides are high quality and all had great year. On the other side of the coin Abers are and have been a disgrace for many years. No-One respects them on the field because they are weak and always lay down when things get tough. The problem is you think you are better than everyone else does, wake up and smell the roses, get a coach in that demands respect and spend your dollars on blokes who concentrate on having a real crack instead of their ego's

This is the right place for his post...
It is an A grade thread for all things A grade not just 1's... I don't even think there is a 2's thread.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

... I don't even think there is a 2's thread.

Well if there was I would be congratulating my good mate Benny Chapman on guiding his team (Oak Park) into the two's grand final.

Obvioulsy APW didn't want him, but as they say "one man's trash is another's treasure" so good on Oak Park for grabbing him as he's a cracking bloke with plenty to offer, and who know's - maybe a crack at his own senior side may be an option somewhere down the track :thumbsu:

Delicious charcoal chicken in Keilor Rd Niddrie :)

And yes Fitzgerald is a star and yes Lucas didnt seem to interested,young Thompson from GV has a crack but needed a lot more help from other forwards. GV didnt choke they were beaten by a better side and at times they got close so arent too far off the mark and whilst i would love to be making finals all the time i guess when you are there every year you need to take the next step.

I guess marby wouldnt have expected last weeks result as i didnt Oak parks anyway sometimes finals are funny like that but yeah definately the top 4 sides were in and despite last weeks results i think there isnt a hell of a lot between them.

Greenvale are always beaten by a better team in finals mate, every year they FAIL so what does that make them. HA HA HA !:D

Jeez, this forum has just about had it when you read garbage like this. The reason I posted it was that a lot of people, not just Abers people, would genuinely want to know that a a bloke like Donza won the best in comp and Renny Glassford played 6 games in 18s and won the best in comp so worth letting people know who may not have heard...that is what this forum should be used for.

You are literally too stupid to insult.

Greenvale are always beaten by a better team in finals mate, every year they FAIL so what does that make them. HA HA HA !:D
Consistent. :eek: lol
Always next year I suppose,
Best of luck to Oak Park & Strathmore next weekend. Should be a cracker of a game.
Oak Park vs Abers in the 2's should be a good match as will Greenvale vs Abers in the 18s.:thumbsu:

Lol ahh you can always get a good laugh on here cant you,maybe we should organise a forum party for everyone on here after the GF seeing that we love each other so much? What do you think? Mick you can cook the burgers and ill bring the beer :D

It is indeed an A grade thread but maybe we should stick to senior football topics but no big deal in what Prophetic posted,and yes Donnie is a champ so good on him nothing wrong with winning a 2's best in comp :)

Greenvale are always beaten by a better team in finals mate, every year they FAIL so what does that make them. HA HA HA !

Not quite good enough but nearly there? I hear your point Mick and yes they have under achieved in certain finals series but i would say they have done as expected or even a little better then expected this year,probably not in ther eyes but to knock you guys off by so much and not be to far off on saturday is about where they were at.
THE DREBSTER

Yes bangfrom50 this is the A grade thread , so you can go back to the B grade thread with the rest of your Taylors Lakes trash ..... You have been on here knocking other clubs for too long so why don't you roll up your sleeves and help out the club you love so much or did you jump ship like many others because it was all too hard .......... bye bye

Well if there was I would be congratulating my good mate Benny Chapman on guiding his team (Oak Park) into the two's grand final.

Obvioulsy APW didn't want him, but as they say "one man's trash is another's treasure" so good on Oak Park for grabbing him as he's a cracking bloke with plenty to offer, and who know's - maybe a crack at his own senior side may be an option somewhere down the track :thumbsu:

Thanks for that it was a hard fight to the end just as well Ben has NO hair coz he would have pulled it all out and just a few more grey hairs for me :D

I seen Barry Hall at the Essendon superules GF yesterday having quite a few frothies. He said he was moving to the Essendon area in the new year and he will definatley be playing in the EDFL next year. Has spoken to two sides already, nothing confirmed as yet but as Baz stated the sky was looking a couple of shades of blue.

Abers will improve by 150 goals.

Barry Hall won't come cheap

Neither do Peverill, Lucas, Livingston etc. I'd imagine getting someone of his ilk would make Abers a far for attractive destination for other recruits. Will be a huge sgning for the comp, as unlike other ex afl players coming to the comp he isn't crocked/permanent vfl player and was in great touch. I wouldn't want to be a defender standing him though. :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back