EDFL DIV 1 UNDER 16's

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow that is surprising, I'm sure after his performance on sunday that a lot more people will be recognising the name of Peter Wright, he is also one of 5 Vic Metro boys that were selected in the AIS squad.

It's not like he doesn't stand out. Such a huge kid.

Hi Guys, i'm new to this forum and have just had a read. I have been following many Under 16 EDFL and Rep games this season and have got a fair idea of the best Under 16 EDFL side. It is as follows.

B: A Macdonald (Aberfledie), J Latham (Keilor), H Kennedy (Aberfeldie)

HB: R Lofaro (Northern Saints), I Jackson (Aberfeldie), B Laguda (Doutta Stars)

C: N Okearney (Keilor), J Cauchi (Pascoe Vale), C Ellis (Keilor)

HF: A Petryshyn (Greenvale), K Ciciulla (Northern Saints), C Horomidis (Aberfeldie)

F: B Butler (Strathmore), P Wright (Moonee Valley), J Volpato (Sydenham Hillside)

R: T Vujanic (Keilor), V Carboni (Aberfeldie), J Corigliano (Strathmore)

Bench:
J Schmidt (Strathmore)
R Schraven (Greenvale)
D Cavka (Keilor)
A Caliguri (Greenvale)
J Binns (Aberfeldie)
Z Wuhynum (Keilor)

Hi Guys, i'm new to this forum and have just had a read. I have been following many Under 16 EDFL and Rep games this season and have got a fair idea of the best Under 16 EDFL side. It is as follows.

B: A Macdonald (Aberfledie), J Latham (Keilor), H Kennedy (Aberfeldie)

HB: R Lofaro (Northern Saints), I Jackson (Aberfeldie), B Laguda (Doutta Stars)

C: N Okearney (Keilor), J Cauchi (Pascoe Vale), C Ellis (Keilor)

HF: A Petryshyn (Greenvale), K Ciciulla (Northern Saints), C Horomidis (Aberfeldie)

F: B Butler (Strathmore), P Wright (Moonee Valley), J Volpato (Sydenham Hillside)

R: T Vujanic (Keilor), V Carboni (Aberfeldie), J Corigliano (Strathmore)

Bench:
J Schmidt (Strathmore)
R Schraven (Greenvale)
D Cavka (Keilor)
A Caliguri (Greenvale)
J Binns (Aberfeldie)
Z Wuhynum (Keilor)

Pretty good and stable team you have done there Pete!! Could maybe be spread out across the 3 divisions a little bit more as there is a heap of talent, but I can't complain, these things are not easy to do!

Thanks BomberBlitz, any thoughts on the young gun from Aberfeldie Patrick Tilli, fast, strong on baller, with plenty of talent

Hi Guys, No effence to Peter Williams who did a fair Job but the last team of the year that was made up, was of all A grade players except of 4, so I thought that I would change that team up a bit and make it a more balanced side across the top 3 divisions, where the players fit the positions best. Take note that these are 2nd Year Under 16's players only (I think). Also even though it was a while ago, Congratulations to Keilor, Moonee Valley & Westmeadows on there resepective Grand Final wins. Good Luck to all of these players who will be stepping up to Under 18's next year aswell.

B: L Ryan (MV), A Zammit (WC), H Kennedy (A)

HB: B Allan (PV), I Jackson (A), D. Cavka (K)

C: A. McDonald (A), C.Horomidis (A), C Ellis (K)

HF: R Schraven (GV), S Zivanic (AH), A Petrushyn (GV)

F: L Silvestro (PV), L Jordan (S), A Rotunno (MV)

R: P Wright (MV) V Carboni (A), J Cauchi (PV)

Bench:
J Inzillo (NS)
S Laffan (CB)
A McDonald (A)
J Schmidt (S)
R Lofaro (NS)
B Heathcote (RP)

Not a bad effort there BB19. I still think my side would whip both of them. :p stars alive I'm looking forward to (hopefully) watching Jessie rip it up for the Saints this year. Kid goes good.

Anyone back pre season training yet? Douttas start today and go for 2 more weeks after.

Not a bad effort there BB19. I still think my side would whip both of them. :p stars alive I'm looking forward to (hopefully) watching Jessie rip it up for the Saints this year. Kid goes good.

Anyone back pre season training yet? Douttas start today and go for 2 more weeks after.
Pre season training already are the boys playing in the AFL or the edfl

Pre season training already are the boys playing in the AFL or the edfl

Yep, up and about already. I'd suggest there's plenty, especially top age u16, who would be either training with their clubs senior/18 team or their own side this side of xmas.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back