EDFL Division 1

Remove this Banner Ad

Couldn't agree more isnt it great that as pure footy fans the bottom 4 sides will arguably produce the most conversation with the OP v's Westy next... You would think CB will get Tulla the other 3 games throw a coin in the air. For mine
CB-28
Westy -12
Glenroy -4
HS -9
All the best to all clubs
I'm not prepared to say that tulla will win this week but I think come finals time they may have a say, and the top 2 may not be morals to waltz into a grandfinal

Craigieburn by 46
Westmeadows by 22
Glenroy by 10

The last game is interesting. If Valpato, Colletta and the rest of the Jets boys play, then I think Hillside will win, without them I think they'll go down.

With, Hillside by 18, without, East Keilor by 12.

Huge game at DS this weekend with Tullamarine taking on Craigieburn match of the round. Was a very close game last time they met up until the last qtr where I thought tulla ran out of legs.

Craigieburn I think will still be too strong and will get home by 3 goals.

Craigieburn by 46
Westmeadows by 22
Glenroy by 10

The last game is interesting. If Valpato, Colletta and the rest of the Jets boys play, then I think Hillside will win, without them I think they'll go down.

With, Hillside by 18, without, East Keilor by 12.

No TAC games this weekend so no reason they shouldn't play as they have been released previously. They play then they should win.

Will certainly be a big test of depth.
C'mon Mel it seems as though you have conceded already and are throwing an excuse out there.
Your 2s are strong your 18s won last years flag and are going well I would say you bat deeper than anyone in the comp
Test of depth my .....

(Log in to remove this ad.)

C'mon Mel it seems as though you have conceded already and are throwing an excuse out there.
Your 2s are strong your 18s won last years flag and are going well I would say you bat deeper than anyone in the comp
Test of depth my .....

Looking forward to a great day of footy. :thumbsu:

Tulla will not give craigieburn any trouble at all nor will anyone else,all playing for second

What happen Billy? I thought you believed it might have been a bit closer!
Any detail on the game. It does appear "on paper" that Craigieburn might be better than some premier clubs this year. It's not often we can say this..

Are they doing an Abers and just steamrolling all comers in their division?

Fantastic performance. So many good contributions right across the park. Dave Courouzou is quickly becoming my favorite player. Back 6 were very good and the Clokes and Fletch dominated. Massive game next week against Douttas.

Huge result for Hillside. East Keilor in real trouble now. Oak Park with a big result too and an important win for the Lakers.

What happen Billy? I thought you believed it might have been a bit closer!
Any detail on the game. It does appear "on paper" that Craigieburn might be better than some premier clubs this year. It's not often we can say this..

Are they doing an Abers and just steamrolling all comers in their division?
At half time it was an arm wrestle bother teams playing well 2nd half craigieburn turned the screws and tulla threw in the towel tulla lost 2 players in 2nd quarter for the day but that had no impact on result all

Fantastic performance. So many good contributions right across the park. Dave Courouzou is quickly becoming my favorite player. Back 6 were very good and the Clokes and Fletch dominated. Massive game next week against Douttas.

Huge result for Hillside. East Keilor in real trouble now. Oak Park with a big result too and an important win for the Lakers.
Your boys just flexed their muscles Mel as very good teams do next week will be a cracker and i am going early and will predict a burners win by 25 points plus they just have so much fire power up front and a good mixture of hard nuts and class through the middle
OP result was a little suprising? that was a game that could have helped shape the final 4 leading into the final rounds
Hillsides margin was suprising too I thought considering EK have been so competitive

Your boys just flexed their muscles Mel as very good teams do next week will be a cracker and i am going early and will predict a burners win by 25 points plus they just have so much fire power up front and a good mixture of hard nuts and class through the middle

Got no doubt it will be the EDFL match of the day and should get a huge turnout. It will be interesting to see the mindset of the Eagles just with having that extra 2 point buffer on the ladder.

Either way, it should be a great game.

OP result was a little suprising? that was a game that could have helped shape the final 4 leading into the final rounds
Hillsides margin was suprising too I thought considering EK have been so competitive

I thought Westy would get up, but OP are a different beast at home. Thought Hillside were good bets with their Jets boys back, but yea, margin much bigger that I would have thought. EK's % won't help either and I honestly can't see where their next win comes from.

Got no doubt it will be the EDFL match of the day and should get a huge turnout. It will be interesting to see the mindset of the Eagles just with having that extra 2 point buffer on the ladder.

I thought Westy would get up, but OP are a different beast at home. Thought Hillside were good bets with their Jets boys back, but yea, margin much bigger that I would have thought. EK's % won't help either and I honestly can't see where their next win comes from.
Yeah agree about EK with the draw between OP & HS i think % goes out the door the bottom 4 will be decided on games won stand to be corrected on that though
Must have been 1 of the Hillside Jets who kicked 5 must be a good player if he can do that against men
Looking forward to next weeks games should be great

Yeah agree about EK with the draw between OP & HS i think % goes out the door the bottom 4 will be decided on games won stand to be corrected on that though
Must have been 1 of the Hillside Jets who kicked 5 must be a good player if he can do that against men
Looking forward to next weeks games should be great

Does appear to be some good young talent at Hillside and I think these Jets boys are top age so if they don't get drafted (but maybe 1 or 2 might) or go to VFL and decide to stay at Hillside, they could build a competitive side around them. Probably need to recruit a senior midfielder from somewhere who is a leader to take them forward. I'm not saying the current captain isnt capable, but just think they need someone from outside and someone who has played premier or equivalent. But a good future down at shark park if they can stay in div1.

Should be a cracker this week Craigieburn verses Douttas. Noticed doutta has a clearance in on a player from Darwin, wonder if he will line up this week?

Bottom side on % gets relegated if points are even.

Jackson Valpato. Gun, but small. Will probably win the Jets B&F I would think.

Should be a cracker this week Craigieburn verses Douttas. Noticed doutta has a clearance in on a player from Darwin, wonder if he will line up this week?

Zephaniah Skinner.

Found this on him.

Link

Zephaniah Skinner has decided to retire from the Western Bulldogs after two years, drawn back to his remote community in Western Australia.

Skinner told his teammates today of his difficult decision to leave the club, despite being hugely grateful for the support the Bulldogs have given him since he was drafted in 2010.

Looks like they'll continue to ignore blokes like Ntalianis who was great for their 18s yesterday.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back