EDFL U16 2015

Remove this Banner Ad

Thanks

Thanks. Is it a good ground or substandard.
Better surface than Clifton Park in my view. Doesn't get used as much during the week.

Good viewing but parking a bit substandard as they are doing major resi development around the ground that has claimed some of the parking in the short term

Ground dimensions the same as the MCG as well - a wide ground with plenty of room.

Mohammed moustaffa 38
Cameron Rayner 33
Zain neicho. 33
Ben caluzzi. 29
Josh rocco. 24
Justin cappelletti. 23
Tye browning. 23
Jack Evans. 20
Jayden Murat. 18
Riley caines. 18

Apologies if any names are spelt wrong.
Good to see first year players in there too. Frightening to think what the figures would have been if Caluzzi, Rayner, Podhajski, Hanna etc had been available for every game.

That is abers home ground normally used for the lower divisions, will expect a high scoring contested affair during that game because of the short length of the ground
Being used by Div1 so that Abers 3rd team can play last (and only) game of the season at Clifton Park.

Mohammed moustaffa 38
Cameron Rayner 33
Zain neicho. 33
Ben caluzzi. 29
Josh rocco. 24
Justin cappelletti. 23
Tye browning. 23
Jack Evans. 20
Jayden Murat. 18
Riley caines. 18

Apologies if any names are spelt wrong.
Caluzzi had 29 in 6 games. He would have won it by the length of the Flemington had he been able to play against westy and hillside again and strath more.

Interesting round 14 has changed again. Well done EDFL.I'm sure there are good reasons. The Eagles must be furious

went down to the vic metro training on my way home and saw something that you don't see everyday, one of the nba's finest (Andrew Bogut) with one of the EDFL finest (Cam Rayner) what a good sight they had a decent chat and was good to see, can't wait to see Rayner and Hanna coming back to there local clubs looking like a interesting finals series

went down to the vic metro training on my way home and saw something that you don't see everyday, one of the nba's finest (Andrew Bogut) with one of the EDFL finest (Cam Rayner) what a good sight they had a decent chat and was good to see, can't wait to see Rayner and Hanna coming back to there local clubs looking like a interesting finals series
EVeryone please remember what happened a couple of weeks ago. Do not name people, it is a rule and Mr Auckmel will yell at you. Regardless of the temptation DONT.
That's very fortunate for you BigfootyEDFL that you just happened to be passing by metro training and just happened to see Cam meeting Bogut;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I don't see the point of it to be honest.
I would prefer it doesn't happen as my boy is top age next year.
From what I can gather it may be to have u19's, delay kids having to play senior footy a bit longer. Or they think having 18.5 is too big a ask for bottom age kids playing kids 2-2.5 years older.

I would prefer it doesn't happen as my boy is top age next year.
From what I can gather it may be to have u19's, delay kids having to play senior footy a bit longer. Or they think having 18.5 is too big a ask for bottom age kids playing kids 2-2.5 years older.

Yeah it would be to increase the age to u/19s which I think is a good idea. Keeping kids in footy post 18s is something that needs to be looked at as having a 3rds comp is not the answer IMO. Yes agree changing the ages now is an inconvenience to some kids but what's the alternative? Maybe have an u/20s colts for those kids not ready for senior footy. Interesting topic that I'm sure is high on the leagues agenda.

Talking to a Keilor mate today who says they're quite happy as they were supposed to play Abers for the 3rd time in the last round before finals. EDFL scheduling at its best again!!!!!
I would think both clubs would be happy not to play each other in the final round. As for the edfl rescheduling I for one agree with you. Absolutely inept.

I will use this space to concede I was wrong (again), westmeadows will now make finals and more than likely meet abers in week 1 of the finals.

I would think both clubs would be happy not to play each other in the final round. As for the edfl rescheduling I for one agree with you. Absolutely inept.

I will use this space to concede I was wrong (again), westmeadows will now make finals and more than likely meet abers in week 1 of the finals.
Horrible thing about trolling, is that you forget what it was you were trolling about. How can you think Abers will be happy if your not Abers? HYPOCRITE. Seem familiar?

I will simplify it for you because you are obviously not that bright. Would a team who is sitting 4th prefer to play a team sitting 1st or the team sitting 6th.
Do you comprehend. Maybe get your kids to explain it to you.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back