EDFL U16 2015

Remove this Banner Ad

Pic of DS today.

11665690_1595984453987924_7479131913344668113_n.jpg

Match of the round this week in my opinion will be
West Coburg V Craigieburn.
With terrible conditions predicted it will be a cracker.
All supporters of the Eagles will be keeping an ear out for the Strathmore V West Meadows game.

Hillside will be thankful for the conditions against Keilor. While Douttas and Abers game will mean nothing more than the rivalry. Some quality players missing will mean nothing more than a chance for some lesser players to put their hand up. So back to West Coburg and Craigieburn. If the Eagles can get up then they will either be in the finals or playing the last game to make it.
Douttas 23 pts
Keilor 86 pts
Strathmore 24 pts
Craigieburn 4 pts

Good luck
Rug up
Put the flippers on.
Getinthebowl you are a man/child/women of absolute great wisdom telling people to put on their flippers. By the look of DS they would have needed them.

Watched some of the strathmore v west meadows game yesterday and from what I could see the strathmore ruckman Matthew Dearnley and half forward Joshua Gough killed it and deserve to be in the best players, disappointing from the strathmore bench not including Gough in the best players on SportingPulse, disappointing that games where called off as this is what footy is all about, toughing it out in bad conditions, cracking game from what I've heard between Cragieburn v wc. Good luck to all teams going into round 14, game of the round I think will be between wc and Keillor.

very interesting last round coming up with Keilor v w/Coburg at the soccer ground.
If Keilor win, top spot and week off. If w/coburg can stop Mo and win then they would be doing EDS a huge favour and they would then get top and week off.
I would be double manning Mo if I coached against him with one on him and one in front of him to fill the huge space that he has been given since moving to full forward??? Just too good one on one with a full forward 50 to work in.
Looking forward to finals and hoping all the teams have as close to full lists as possible.
Feel sorry for Craigeburn as looks like they will miss with Westy bringing their points from Div. 2 up.

very interesting last round coming up with Keilor v w/Coburg at the soccer ground.
If Keilor win, top spot and week off. If w/coburg can stop Mo and win then they would be doing EDS a huge favour and they would then get top and week off.
I would be double manning Mo if I coached against him with one on him and one in front of him to fill the huge space that he has been given since moving to full forward??? Just too good one on one with a full forward 50 to work in.
Looking forward to finals and hoping all the teams have as close to full lists as possible.
Feel sorry for Craigeburn as looks like they will miss with Westy bringing their points from Div. 2 up.
you've just described exactly what WC did against Abers with DaQuino playing the space. Can see Mo kicking at least 5. Also agree that Craigieburn are unlucky but I have nothing but respect and praise for the way Westmeadows have played fair and continued to play positive footy despite being on the wrong side of a few big scores.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Watched some of the strathmore v west meadows game yesterday and from what I could see the strathmore ruckman Matthew Dearnley and half forward Joshua Gough killed it and deserve to be in the best players, disappointing from the strathmore bench not including Gough in the best players on SportingPulse, disappointing that games where called off as this is what footy is all about, toughing it out in bad conditions, cracking game from what I've heard between Cragieburn v wc. Good luck to all teams going into round 14, game of the round I think will be between wc and Keillor.
Few people on here earlier hinting at favourites in the Strathmore team. This could be an example of it. Gough's uncle is Glenn Manton so he may have some pedigree.

So, do we think games will be on at the weekend given weather we've had and weather forecasted? Seniors will punish grounds on the Saturday, then younger age groups earlier on the Sunday will turn them over too.

WOW. Just had a look at the ladder from U14-1 2013 and this years.
Interesting.
Same standings pretty much - substitute Westmeadows for Craigeburn.

This will probably upset the strong west coburg following on this post but I can see the same outcomes as 2013 - West out in straight sets. May be different for the big dance with EDS Allstars playing Keilor and Abers a close third. Though don't discount Abers as their depth may be too much for the Allstars - this was the case in 2013.

WC have been good but haven't really been impacted much by injury or rep footy so when the big 3 get their proper lists back then it is difficult for the others to compete

Same standings pretty much - substitute Westmeadows for Craigeburn.

This will probably upset the strong west coburg following on this post but I can see the same outcomes as 2013 - West out in straight sets. May be different for the big dance with EDS Allstars playing Keilor and Abers a close third. Though don't discount Abers as their depth may be too much for the Allstars - this was the case in 2013.

WC have been good but haven't really been impacted much by injury or rep footy so when the big 3 get their proper lists back then it is difficult for the others to compete
no Caluzzi or Raynor in 2013..... Big Ben trained the house down tonight I am told and will be ready to go in the first final, I reckon he will be well rested and jumping out of his skin, LOOK OUT!!!

no Caluzzi or Raynor in 2013..... Big Ben trained the house down tonight I am told and will be ready to go in the first final, I reckon he will be well rested and jumping out of his skin, LOOK OUT!!!
That's true......

Raynor at Hillside.

Where was Ben still a cougar at East keilor?

Round 14
Keilor to beat west coburg by 5 goals
Eds by plenty(strathmore may not score but then again they may double their average score against the top 2 teams - 2points)
Abers by 5 goals
West meadows in a tight one - 2 goals.

Keilor by 10 goals to send a message.
Douttas by 25 goals to say we can perform without Ben and Cam.
Craigieburn by 10pts in the upset.
Hillside by 3goals in their G/F

Which will mean Craigieburn finish fifth.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back