image.php
Crystal Palace

Tuesday 4th February
7:00
image.php
Manchester City v
image.php
Chelsea

Two huge matches bookend this week. Tyne-Wear derby is always massive and I think Newcastle will come out breathing fire after getting beaten last time. They should take all 3 points. City v Chelsea obviously the game of the round though. With Mourinho in charge I expect us to go to the Etihad playing some expansive football on our way to a 5-3 victory :D

We must take maximum points, no reason why we shouldn't though either.

City should destroy Chelsea, really.

Dunno about destroy. We've only conceded 2 goals in our last 9.

But they are the favourites.

This is the type of game where it is more important to Jose to not lose than to win. City win and they go six points clear of us and will be very difficult to catch. So I expect us to play a similar style of football to what they played a couple of centuries ago :D

Must win, we'll probably go down if we don't take maximum points. Will be nice to see how Fabio and Zaha go.

Need the confidence going into the Swansea Village game.

We must take maximum points, no reason why we shouldn't though either.

City should destroy Chelsea, really.
why should they 'destroy' them?
Chelsea already beat them this season.

And City at home?
Were probably outplayed against Liverpool, and your team was very competitive against them.

It's not some impossible fixture. Of course City are favourites but there's evidence there that suggests a close contest.

Chelsea will counter attack like they did against Arsenal away - they have the quality and the speed to do this.

It will be a very interesting game.

why should they 'destroy' them?
Chelsea already beat them this season.

And City at home?
Were probably outplayed against Liverpool, and your team was very competitive against them.

It's not some impossible fixture. Of course City are favourites but there's evidence there that suggests a close contest.

Chelsea will counter attack like they did against Arsenal away - they have the quality and the speed to do this.

It will be a very interesting game.

City killed us in the middle.

I think City will win.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Cruyff will go into "SM sooking" overdrive at this but...

heck my life. Was meant to sit in on the press conference this morning then go to the training session, so had to get to the ground by 8.30. Set alarm for 7.30 and went to bed at 9.30pm. Wake up at 9 thanks to house keeping and freak the hell out, somehow I've slept through my alarm, and because I put my phone on block, it meant that the 8 calls the guy at the club gave me didn't wake me up either. Beyond gutted right now.

Cruyff will go into "SM sooking" overdrive at this but...

**** my life. Was meant to sit in on the press conference this morning then go to the training session, so had to get to the ground by 8.30. Set alarm for 7.30 and went to bed at 9.30pm. Wake up at 9 thanks to house keeping and freak the hell out, somehow I've slept through my alarm, and because I put my phone on block, it meant that the 8 calls the guy at the club gave me didn't wake me up either. Beyond gutted right now.

Not sooking, just bad luck.

Would have made sure I didn't sleep through my alarm though ;)

Not sooking, just bad luck.

Would have made sure I didn't sleep through my alarm though ;)

Easier said than done. The whole going to sleep 11 hours before I had to get up should have done it. :( I'm thinking because I kept waking up during the night that I must have been half-asleep and thought it was still early and gone back to sleep.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back