Silly Billy

Team Captain
Sep 9, 2012
Outer East Melbourne
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Boston Celtics
Sign up for a new game SuperCoach Dynasty style game that is as close to AFL as possible. Build a club. Build a Dynasty!

Specifics.
- Each club will be allocated $10.6 Mill to recruit and pay for 40 AFL players (originally done in a bidding system).
- Teams will field 22 players a game and each team will need 2 Key Position FWDS, 2 Key position DEF and 2 Rucks (one on bench) however only 18 will count towards your total score at the end of each round.
- The rest of the named team is up to you, however positions need to be realistic.
- You keep your team each year and will be involved in trading, drafting and delisting players. You can trade picks, players and even Salary cap!
- Like a player? offer him an extended contract for an increase % of their original contract. Want one from another club? buy him off them in a negotiated settlement.
- Annual player salary will increase based on games played. Dont worry, yours will when the AFL's salary cap increase.

The game will be hosted on here, but also on Google Docs so each club can personalise logos, colours and see each others squads so no need to pay for other hosts.

To get running I am looking for at least 14 teams. Help me make this game great and long lasting. I will also need 3 people to help moderate and run the league.

Sign up now to get the ball rolling and set up the league as soon as possible so we can bid, set up team pages and get the games started

Remove this Banner Ad

Back