Unofficial Preview Finals

Remove this Banner Ad

hello
we are from Perth and my kids are huge gws fans. We are going over to melb for next week and hoping for some gws members who aren't using their barcodes for the gws v rich game. I need 4 tickets. please let me know if you can help. thank you
Sorry. Wont be handing out my code. Will be using it for the GF. Hopefully.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Sorry. Wont be handing out my code. Will be using it for the GF. Hopefully.

I've deleted the post, noone should hand out their member barcode to someone they don't know.
95% of the time you are simply aiding and abetting scammers and resellers.

I've deleted the post, noone should hand out their member barcode to someone they don't know.
95% of the time you are simply aiding and abetting scammers and resellers.
Maybe we should have a sticky finals notice up or something.
Have already got a personal message asking for my code.

Hi guys. I asked for the ticket - but I was perhaps not clear. I'd happily transfer one of you the cash and meet you (in my full Giants gear) at the G? I'm not looking to scam or scalp anything - simply want to cheer our boys on and not risk missing out to the d*ckhead tiger army.

I'm more than happy to show you any proof that I am not dodgy/looking to screw anyone over?

Hey guys. So doesn't the grand final ballot usually happen the Monday after your team makes the prelim ?

I heard nothing

Edit : answered my own question. It's on the letter

On HUAWEI NXT-L09 using BigFooty.com mobile app
I believe it's Wednesday mate

Hi guys. I asked for the ticket - but I was perhaps not clear. I'd happily transfer one of you the cash and meet you (in my full Giants gear) at the G? I'm not looking to scam or scalp anything - simply want to cheer our boys on and not risk missing out to the d*ckhead tiger army.

I'm more than happy to show you any proof that I am not dodgy/looking to screw anyone over?
I've put in 'spare' ballots so if I we have a good day on Saturday and the ballot goes well, we can talk.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back