Unofficial Preview Finals

Remove this Banner Ad

The AFL rules on finals venues is so compromised it could be anywhere.
I would say it would be SCG, because the AFL must be seen to screw everyone equally.

The AFL rules on finals venues is so compromised it could be anywhere.
I would say it would be SCG, because the AFL must be seen to screw everyone equally.
Naah
They've already said Spotless for our home finals. Swans maybe ANZ but not the SCG.

Hey all

Had a prob with the app wallpapers. Club was kind enough to send me the wallpapers so will put them up so anyone else can use them for anyone else having an issue.
3f65bd6e0bd9e8f50a19fd0b19e32633.jpg
2e01b62cba3241a7a6d3a4e7c77dd004.jpg
19642c52f69519ad774eaf1c9014bd57.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

I was just coming in to talk about this. Weird move but could be a stroke of genius.

Injuries should not be too much of a worry as both teams are not really playing for anything just keeping match fitness.

It's a wierd finals series now with the new setup. I believe the reason the bulldogs were able to win last year was because they kept playing

Teams winning the QF only played 1 match in 4 weeks which is not the best prep due to the new bye.

So this keeps those other players fresh

On HUAWEI NXT-L09 using BigFooty.com mobile app

200 Club function tonight. Nick Walsh and Brad Miller spoke. Brad seems to think Sloane will play, certainly planning for it. Asked Miller about some of the young ones coming through in the NEAFL. Shipley looks like he is on the radar. Myers also impressing. For the life of me I can't remember his name, but that former Swans Academy player too (22 year old). Picked up some Orange Army gear too.

Hey all

Had a prob with the app wallpapers. Club was kind enough to send me the wallpapers so will put them up so anyone else can use them for anyone else having an issue.
3f65bd6e0bd9e8f50a19fd0b19e32633.jpg
2e01b62cba3241a7a6d3a4e7c77dd004.jpg
19642c52f69519ad774eaf1c9014bd57.jpg

Cheers, very slowly starting to put together a club background for the board, will incorporate some of this

Just got an email to tell me a letter is coming with the process to registet for GF tkts if we make the PF. Also to contact the ckub if not received by the 11th and they will email a copy. Wierd process, copy could just be emailed.
Guessing it's the interface between the AFL and the club, with club trying to look after us. It's insane though

Kind of explains the issue with Demons fans getting letters about process to buy finals tkts to rub salt into the wounds. At least our club is involved and in contact I guess.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just got an email to tell me a letter is coming with the process to registet for GF tkts if we make the PF. Also to contact the ckub if not received by the 11th and they will email a copy. Wierd process, copy could just be emailed.
Guessing it's the interface between the AFL and the club, with club trying to look after us. It's insane though

Kind of explains the issue with Demons fans getting letters about process to buy finals tkts to rub salt into the wounds. At least our club is involved and in contact I guess.
It's how it was last year, we had a small novel mailed to us, could then go to the club site and see the same info..
It's about keeping unemployment low :p

Tell me something, for our next finals match whether it be a semi or a prelim, how does it work with tickets.

I have 2 barcodes but i am going to need 2 extra tickets.

Did i see someone say that when you put your barcodes in you can select extra tickets ?

Tell me something, for our next finals match whether it be a semi or a prelim, how does it work with tickets.

I have 2 barcodes but i am going to need 2 extra tickets.

Did i see someone say that when you put your barcodes in you can select extra tickets ?

2 tkts per barcode the rule for finals. You can only buy the category on the barcode. Eg a concession or junior barcode can only buy that type. Not certain for the GF.

Havent got mine.

What are we looking at?

To have their best chance they say to accept any category. Cat 1 is almost $500 per ticket.... Gulp

Cheapest from memory was the high 100's but im not home now.

However i will say i have been to a GF and regardless of the result the money is well worth it when you are there.

A bit steep for a family but

So i can only buy 1 gf ticket?

Will be interesting if i get 1 and the Mrs misses out...

Is Mrs Giant a member? I think you can bundle your barcodes together if you're both members, but priority goes to members over fans.

You'd probably be able to get a member who doesn't want to stick their hand up to use their barcode... but given that we're talking possible first GF it might be hard to come by.

Is Mrs Giant a member? I think you can bundle your barcodes together if you're both members, but priority goes to members over fans.

You'd probably be able to get a member who doesn't want to stick their hand up to use their barcode... but given that we're talking possible first GF it might be hard to come by.
Yep. Both members.

Hopefully theres someway we can be together etc should we make it.

In all fairness i dont think any giants members would miss out. They would ensure every member in the ballot would get a ticket before general public surely

How many applied last time ? I think 2-3k comes to mind

I'd prefer it was free, but I will pay $500. My fear is not getting a decent seat. If we get that far I'll register and plan assuming the club can save me from standing room.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back