2nds Footscray vs Nth Blues Sat 4th 2pm @Whitten Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

Footscray will be looking to return to the winner’s list Saturday afternoon, when they square-off against tenth placed Northern Blues at Victoria University Whitten Oval.

First year players Lukas Webb and Bailey Dale return to the state-league line-up, after stints in the AFL side, while Stewart Crameri and VFL leadership-group members Brent Prismall and Jordan Russell will be the senior figures amongst an otherwise youthful line-up.

15 AFL listed players will line-up in Saturday afternoon’s VFL match.

ROUND 12 – Footscray Bulldogs v Northern Blues
Saturday 4 July 2015, 2:00pm
Venue: Victoria University Whitten Oval

Full back J Prudden M Talia L Hunter
Half back M Fuller J Russell S Darley
Centreline B Prismall R Smith D Hamilton
Half forward N Hrovat T Campbell B Dale
Full forward L Webb D Pearce M Jensen
Followers A Cordy S Biggs S Crameri
Interchange from W Hayes J Keras N Jamieson
M Fogarty D Fort T Sharp
M Buchanan A Greenwood N Coughlan **

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Coming down this weekend for the game, my only visit to Melbourne for the year. Riding solo so are there any of the usuals wanting a tagger for the day?

I've got a social club membership for the senior game too so anyone who can kindly help a brother out there with what I have to do to make use of it would be awesome.

Ant_ TheHoneyBadger VitalDread

Coming down this weekend for the game, my only visit to Melbourne for the year. Riding solo so are there any of the usuals wanting a tagger for the day?

I've got a social club membership for the senior game too so anyone who can kindly help a brother out there with what I have to do to make use of it would be awesome.

I sadly cannot attend both games, got work during the vfl match and two friends birthday parties on sat night :(

No VFL for me this week, but if you want to tag along at Etihad, give me a buzz :thumbsu:

Are you social club? Dress code?
Nah, I'm a general admission peasant. Usually sit down the bottom anyway, security is lax.

Don't think the dress code is too uppity, just the old no shorts/singlets/thongs etc.

Somebody else will know the specifics.

Going to my first ever going to a vfl match tomoz and my first time going to whitten oval so I'm pumped so question what time would it finish

I'll be there tomorrow having a few cans, will be freezing tomorrow. Those people that pull the cans out of the ice buckets and crack them open with their bare hands are stupid but saints:)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back