Universal Love Friday night heaven - the sequel

Remove this Banner Ad

Carlton actually put on a show.

Their effort and endeavour was eons ahead of what it's been in recent weeks. They had a bunch of their best players out and lost to Swans at SCG by 10 goals. No great shame in that.

They're clearly capable of a lot more than what Mick was getting out of them. Remains to be seen if their current coach can do and sustain that.

I'm still confident we'll beat them later in the year, but it won't be the shellacking we handed them in round 7.
Sydney almost burnt out their second gear last night and blew their engine by refusing to go to third when they hit the rev limiter at 8000 rpm.

Carlton actually put on a show.

Their effort and endeavour was eons ahead of what it's been in recent weeks. They had a bunch of their best players out and lost to Swans at SCG by 10 goals. No great shame in that.

They're clearly capable of a lot more than what Mick was getting out of them. Remains to be seen if their current coach can do and sustain that.

I'm still confident we'll beat them later in the year, but it won't be the shellacking we handed them in round 7.
It must be a relief to have that whole messy, ugly and public 'verbal brawling' over.
A shocking environment for the players to be in.
At least now they can proceed with some degree of certainty for the rest of the year, which, ironically, was what MM was trying to manipulate at the start of the season when he asked for his contract to be extended.

Haha. Typical Friday night. Did enjoy seeing Carlton get beat again. Next thing I know its 3.30am and I woke up on the couch, still with can in hand. (as you do) Off the work this morning. Not much changes. After 21 years married, you get used to let downs;)

Thank the lord it wasn't us playing instead of Carlton :) cause Goodes got front page.

I wonder if Barker cooked snags or tofu?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back