General AFL Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

He's been watching too much Vikings.

History_Vikings_Ragnar_the_Ripper_SF_HD_still_624x352.jpg

Karmichael Hunt charged with supplying cocaine during his time at the GC Suns!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
He made a heap of money playing NRL. Then went to French Rugby Union for a big pay cheque and then made even more money being a promotional tool for the AFL.
And he still has to sell drugs o_Oo_O
What a stupid Hunt.

He made a heap of money playing NRL. Then went to French Rugby Union for a big pay cheque and then made even more money being a promotional tool for the AFL.
And he still has to sell drugs o_Oo_O
What a stupid Hunt.
Youll find its going to be more "fix my friends up" then full scale drug dealer.

Not quite as serious then.
But still incredibly stupid.
Ill clarify in that I really dont know the details and its just my assumption based on his stature and the like. It would be unusual for a well known celebrity to be actually really deep in drug trading but quite likely to be a "personal party supplier" if you get what I mean.

Ill clarify in that I really dont know the details and its just my assumption based on his stature and the like. It would be unusual for a well known celebrity to be actually really deep in drug trading but quite likely to be a "personal party supplier" if you get what I mean.

I get your point, but it's still drug trafficking (under victorian law anyway, can't speak for other states)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Prefer Billings over Bontempelli anyday of the week!

Don't get the hype with Bonts tbh, Lewis Taylor was a deserving winner, he actually played all year.

Bonts can be a pavlich. How many players are like him?

I'll take boyd

(Hides)

Interesting... apparently, there is a post referring to an intra game that the bulldogs had (strangely with no media) - straight from the bulldogs board.

It suggested that Boyd didn't play that well and appeared to be quite selfish. I don't know how accurate this is (was sourced from a facebook post summarising an intra game that the bulldogs had). It seems credible that a game did happen on the weekend given that there was no intra game reports published on bulldogs site and they play a NAB cup match next saturday.

Interesting... apparently, there is a post referring to an intra game that the bulldogs had (strangely with no media) - straight from the bulldogs board.

It suggested that Boyd didn't play that well and appeared to be quite selfish. I don't know how accurate this is (was sourced from a facebook post summarising an intra game that the bulldogs had). It seems credible that a game did happen on the weekend given that there was no intra game reports published on bulldogs site and they play a NAB cup match next saturday.
Gee, anybody might think giving a 19 year old 7 gamer a 7 million dollar contract would give him a big head... who'da thunk it?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back