Opinion Have we Forgotten how to Win?

Remove this Banner Ad

Just not that good. Can't butcher the ball and have largely dysfunctional clearance work and forward line all match, then say that we're not doing well because we lack some killer instinct or clutch performance in the dying moments of games. We play better, we don't need to remember how to grasp games in the dying minutes.

Well since our Loss to the Dogs it seems that we have Forgot how to Win.

We should beaten the Dogs, We where in Postion to beat the Suns but did not get it done and same thing Happened on Sunday vs Crows we had the Lead then they Kicked about 6 in a Row to beat us by 5.

Just seems we forgot how to win?
Probably just buried under the weight of unrealistic expectation.

I reckon we'll be about the same next year as this year. Unless we do something drastic in terms of trades, but I think anything in that regard would be short term fix and not what we should do.

I don't think that things are as diabolical as some like to make things out to be, in my opinion we have had key injuries throughout the year and we are a young squad, we just miss a bit of composure at the moment and sometimes rush things which cause turn overs late in qtrs. and games. only games into kids will help this which is what we are doing.. Langdon / Williams / Keefe / Kennedy / Broomhead / Adams / Witts even Elliott is still raw as far as games go.

I think we have let games slip we shouldn't have. Against the GC and Adelaide on Sat we didn't have our midfield leaders stand up when the game was there to be won. Injuries and youth aside we are a better team than we have displayed this year. In 2015 we have to improve on the back of better seasons from our more established guys Toovs, Reid, Blair, Lumumba, Brown and by our youngsters coming on Fasolo, Keefe, Witts, Kennedy etc. Ant decent run with injuries will also help.

Assuming that it should almost be a non negotiable for Bucks to stay on. 4 seasons would be plenty of time to decide on a coach if we went backwards or stagnated through that time

Remove this Banner Ad

Back