Oppo Camp Steven May (We have messed with his head) 🚭💨

Remove this Banner Ad

What I was trying to say, in perhaps too many words, is that guys like May are great for the game because they say what they really think, no matter how they look ... not what they could, or should, say. We need more animosity, humour, colour, rivalries, etc. Not more people toeing the line.

I'd prefer we don't have a sport full of arrogant dickheads, like in most US sports. I'm all for a bit of humour and rivalry, but not like that.

I just saw the actual video of him. People must be kidding to get upset with what he said. I actually smile and enjoy seeing him in such pain. I should say here for the social media crowd that I dont "enjoy" people being in pain.
No, not upset. Just think he is very arrogant and dumb and totally misguided for saying they have a much better team and much better players.
They couldn’t beat Carlton at the G, so how bad is his team.
Arrogant flog.

One more thing.He said they should have smoked us.Well,why didn’t they?And why didn’t they smoke Carlton the following week?It seems like there was a lot of smoking they missed out on.Althiugh when I think about it,it was probably another kind of ‘smoking’ that was their problem all along.😀

One more thing.He said they should have smoked us.Well,why didn’t they?And why didn’t they smoke Carlton the following week?It seems like there was a lot of smoking they missed out on.Althiugh when I think about it,it was probably another kind of ‘smoking’ that was their problem all along.😀
They're having a smoking ceremony for Dee's at the MCG tomorrow!

Kids these days are all about the vape, so he should be saying "we should have vaped them"

I'm a bit surprised that so many people here are upset at what Steven May has to say. We just won a flag, should be water off a ducks back. Especially coming out of a camp with some major culture issues

No, not upset. Just think he is very arrogant and dumb and totally misguided for saying they have a much better team and much better players.
They couldn’t beat Carlton at the G, so how bad is his team.
Arrogant flog.

I saw the video. It smacks more of frustration, but it's his opinion. I just think some online people get upset at some trivial things.

My impression is that people are just enjoying laughing at him..not being upset by what he's said.

It's true to form for Melbourne. They've blamed everyone & everything else for all their losses all year & then carry on about culture & 'expected' score.

It's hilarious watching that club implode whilst trying to convince themselves they have such a strong culture & are better than they actually are.

I tend to agree and I must admit that I dont forensically go through posts on here and analyse them, but a lot of the posts seem to be pretty irate that May would say what he said. If people are laughing at him, then fair enough...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

And maybe some shellfish..

#betterthancollingwood

72102e5a19fc22dcf177e91b01880813bc2b7107

After watching the film clip it came across and arrogant and entitled, but provided a good insight into why Melbourne have been bundled out in straight sets two years in a row.

The carry on following the qualifying final (both about Brayshaw and expected score) was a distraction. Players at Melbourne, at least from the outside, seem to be too comfortable with their achievements in 2021 and expect that their talent alone will carry them across the line.

He's an odd unit.
They couldn't beat Carlton, they wouldn't have beat Brisbane and then they would have had to beat us but they can't score more than 60 points because their forward line sucks. I wonder if old mate knows how the finals series works.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back