Oppo Camp Steven May (We have messed with his head) 🚭💨

Remove this Banner Ad

People complain when many players say things such as ... we're taking it one week at a time.... we respect our opposition, they are a great football club... etc etc etc... blah.

Then when players with a modicum of individuality speak out with things such as ... we should have smoked them ... are a much better team than the premiers ... the Pies are all duck, no dinner... etch etc.. people complain.

I much prefer the latter. Adds spice, colour. And good on May for speaking his mind... he now has to back up his words with actions. I have a lot of time for Ed Langdon, and what he said was tongue in cheek. HIs brother was much loved at our club and if Ed was open to a move, there's our Sidey replacement right there.

plus the added whingeing across the league makes the premiership that much sweeter.

You make a valid point about players speaking their mind.

However, May's comment is just flat out wrong. The Pies have beaten the Dees on 4 of the last 5 occasions. So how he believes they are the better team is just flat out funny.

His comments bang home the point that you shouldn't give a bogan 10 beers and a microphone. There's being humble in victory and gracious in defeat and then there's the delusion coming out of Melbourne about how amazing their culture is. When the Coach is and was able to get away with what he pleases, then it's a sign of poor culture, not an amazing one.

I'm a bit surprised that so many people here are upset at what Steven May has to say. We just won a flag, should be water off a ducks back. Especially coming out of a camp with some major culture issues

I think most people are just laughing at him and not upset with what he said. I found Goody's comments about an amazing culture even more hilarious.

Well, maybe if he and his merry bunch of pea heart muppets didn’t crumble under pressure and lose in straight sets (again), then they might have smoked us. Instead they meekly disappeared into the night as per usual.

Whenever you listen to May, you get the feeling if he didn’t play football, he would have struggled to hold down a real job of any fashion.

The lift doesn't go all the way to the top for May.

Can you just imagine playing in the back line with Lever and May gobbing off at you everytime a goals conceded

Be the biggest whinge fest

Y10uN8.gif

That’s the perfect response from Jordy.Even the Today show hosts loved it.

Kinda reminds me of when Arthur Tunstall criticized Cathy Freeman after she won Australian of the Year. Her response? “Oh well, I’m still Australian of the Year!”

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just saw the video (yes, I haven't been keeping up to speed on things!). And I must say this.....what an absolute flog.

Some things you just know shouldn't be said. Some things you just think to yourself without actually saying the words out loud. As human beings functioning in a society we all understand this general principal. It isn't something taught, it is just known. So when someone travels outside the boundary of such unsaid rules of society there is really only one thing to say.

Gordon Ramsey Idiot GIF

Melbourne’s salt about their poor kicking in their final against us distracts them from addressing their issues. They’ve exited in straight sets two finals series in a row, they have bigger issues than poor kicking in one match.

No surprise they will moaning till next season instead of working hard to win a flag. You don't fluke flags in the afl.

They could have smoked us if mays teammates played with the same passion as him. Unfortunately the rest of them are all duck no dinner…..and they hate May.
Maybe we could arrange for their banner to go up in smoke next KB
PS - getting confused with what Melbourne think of us ..........
all smoke and no duck?

alll dinner and no smoke?

all duck and no smoke ?

It's hard to keep up with them

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back