Oppo Camp Steven May (We have messed with his head) 🚭💨

Remove this Banner Ad

Drunken fool. Shame on his stupid thoughts.
Embarrassing.
He even said the coaching staff at Melbourne are the best
when I was at school there was a teacher that used to smoke cones with us, we all thought he was the best too. Same with goody, he’s partying with the players so he’s the best.

If a list is fitter than other lists, then that is one aspect that makes it better.

I'd say on talent Melbourne may have the best list, despite a weak forward line, other than that there is no standout. All teams have weaknesses, there are no super teams atm. We have some of the highest quality experienced players, we have a talented and well drilled squad going back many years - defence and pressure had been a strength for a long while.

By line: our defence is possibly number 1. Our midfield is right up with the best. Our forward line is underrated with excellent smalls, two strong talls and some good backup. Our rucks are decent alone, but are good when combined given many teams do not have two quality rucks.

A “list” comprises 44 players. Simply looking at our best 22-25 or so ignores the 20-21 players on the list with <50 games who remain largely unknown quantities. We hope we have some talent there but only time will tell.

Maybe we could arrange for their banner to go up in smoke next KB
PS - getting confused with what Melbourne think of us ..........
all smoke and no duck?

alll dinner and no smoke?

all duck and no smoke ?

It's hard to keep up with them

Smoked duck!!!!

feeling-tasty.gif

Personally I love the blokes honesty, even if it's at the expense of his liver. If we had more players in the league willing to be honest like that, it would make for a really unpredictable and enjoyable season off the field, and some added tension on it.
I'm already looking forward to next seasons Collingwood vs Melbourne match up.

Personally I love the blokes honesty, even if it's at the expense of his liver. If we had more players in the league willing to be honest like that, it would make for a really unpredictable and enjoyable season off the field, and some added tension on it.
Lol, the funniest part about it is that he's that thick he didn't consider it would be filmed & made public .. he got carried away by the applause & awkward laughter.

The hunger just got .... ummmm, hungrier.

He did get knocked out by two of his teammates (Brown, Melksham)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I love it when Oppos do this stuff

Good entertainment

I love it when Oppos do this stuff

Good entertainment

‘We could’ve beaten them’: Dawson backs Crows to catch premiers​

Adelaide didn’t make the finals in 2023, but the Malcolm Blight Medallist believes the Crows could have beaten the grand finalists. And he’s extremely bullish about their 2024 chances.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Sincerely hope we've got concrete plans to 'up' our 'expected scores' game next year.

..as my auntie used to say ..

This by far was the most nerve racking game for me of the finals.
So much on the line with the week off.
I do understand his frustration.
He will have at least 6 months of whatifs (?) like we did after Geelong last year.
Meanwhile we will just bask in the glory of sweet 16 😀

We finished on Top with the best percentage and won the flag.
We had constant injury disruptions that we covered remarkably well, to achieve the above. That points to list quality and depth, not just Coaching.
as i said we have a great team, im just saying the Original poster had a point

Now I see Clayton Oliver has had a hospital stay… not sure if it’s shellfish related or maybe another “ hamstring” issue.

If May wants to know why they couldn’t smoke Collingwood, maybe he needs to consider their culture😄

Now I see Clayton Oliver has had a hospital stay… not sure if it’s shellfish related or maybe another “ hamstring” issue.

If May wants to know why they couldn’t smoke Collingwood, maybe he needs to consider their culture😄
Someone needs to tell May hospitals are no smoking zones

Remove this Banner Ad

Back