Autopsy Hawks Eaten Alive By Tigers, Round 18 2015

Remove this Banner Ad

Shall we also deduct the 3 goals you got from soft free kicks? Holding the ball against miles??? What a joke that was.

which soft free kicks were they....With Wayne Campbell as the umpires boss..no wonder you lead the overall free kick count for the league...I was at that game on Friday...BS 50m penatlies right at the start of the game...turn over free kicks awarded when Hawks players have shots for goal...shall I continue...
..Razor Ray cooked that game in your favour right from the start of the game..he set the tone....the irony of all the 50m penalties awarded to Richmond was that you spent the whole game encroaching the mark without a single penalty...shall we talk about that...take your win and move on I suggest!

Lake fined $1500 downgraded to 1000k on guilty plea for pushing Vickery into the fence. Googling my nearest Spec Savers now so I can make and appointment to get my vision checked in the morning.

Not yours that needs checking, but make an appointment for whoever, reported Chip, and Brian. Oh you might add the person who missed the obvious free to Mitch 15 out from goals in the first quarter. So obvious that both Denis and Bruce commented. I wonder if these were three different individuals, or one and the same?

Not yours that needs checking, but make an appointment for whoever, reported Chip, and Brian. Oh you might add the person who missed the obvious free to Mitch 15 out from goals in the first quarter. So obvious that both Denis and Bruce commented. I wonder if these were three different individuals, or one and the same?

Lake going to contest. :thumbsu:

which soft free kicks were they....With Wayne Campbell as the umpires boss..no wonder you lead the overall free kick count for the league...I was at that game on Friday...BS 50m penatlies right at the start of the game...turn over free kicks awarded when Hawks players have shots for goal...shall I continue...
..Razor Ray cooked that game in your favour right from the start of the game..he set the tone....the irony of all the 50m penalties awarded to Richmond was that you spent the whole game encroaching the mark without a single penalty...shall we talk about that...take your win and move on I suggest!

No doubt there were some questionable frees (as there is in every game) and the 50 against roughead was rubbish. If you'd watched our game the week before you would have seen some shocking calls against us which resulted in goals to Freo and ultimately, along with our wasteful kicking for goal, cost us the game. The one for pavlich was a classic. The one for vickery against Lake on Friday? Definitely no report but a free kick yes but not by much. You could see lake, albeit only slightly, push vickery a little too hard and straight away he realised it and went to pick vickery up. Players who fall to the ground, ala mitchell a couple of times and then rioli on the forward line were lucky to receive a kick as momentum of the player behind them meant the infringed even though it was not intentional IMO. The deliberate out of bounds calls had me a little confused I must admit but didn't result in any scores from memory. I'll definitely take the win but not to the extent hawks fans blame the umpiring for the loss.

so the "whistle blowers" segment on the afl website pulled two examples from Friday's game...... Surprise surprise thy disagreed with a decision that went our way and agreed with the decision that went against us. Of all the questionable calls they could have looked at.............

No doubt there were some questionable frees (as there is in every game) and the 50 against roughead was rubbish. If you'd watched our game the week before you would have seen some shocking calls against us which resulted in goals to Freo and ultimately, along with our wasteful kicking for goal, cost us the game. The one for pavlich was a classic. The one for vickery against Lake on Friday? Definitely no report but a free kick yes but not by much. You could see lake, albeit only slightly, push vickery a little too hard and straight away he realised it and went to pick vickery up. Players who fall to the ground, ala mitchell a couple of times and then rioli on the forward line were lucky to receive a kick as momentum of the player behind them meant the infringed even though it was not intentional IMO. The deliberate out of bounds calls had me a little confused I must admit but didn't result in any scores from memory. I'll definitely take the win but not to the extent hawks fans blame the umpiring for the loss.

Falling into the back by accident is still a free kick evidently.

You are a fool.

How the hell could you POSSIBLY know if the deliberates affected the score. You can't cry "but last week" when you were handed the most favouritism garbage I've ever seen. If a free is there and it isn't paid, it affects the game regardless of the direct outcome.

Sliding doors.

One throw in, instead of a free kick, and the entire game is now different.

Your team has been so favoured by the umpires this season that there is no one even close in the frees for:frees against and the hilarious thing is richmond supporters when called on this say "That's what happens when you're first to the ball". News flash! You're not first to the ball.

Richmond are 12th in the league for disposals. That being what we call SECOND to the ball.

While I expected ludicrous decisions from the game given richmond's free run this season, I honestly had no idea how bad it would be.

You guys a desensitized to it because you see it week in week out.

Regardless of the actual form of the two teams on the night, the umpiring affected the final score.

You are a fool.

How the hell could you POSSIBLY know if the deliberates affected the score. You can't cry "but last week" when you were handed the most favouritism garbage I've ever seen. If a free is there and it isn't paid, it affects the game regardless of the direct outcome.

Sliding doors.

One throw in, instead of a free kick, and the entire game is now different.

Your team has been so favoured by the umpires this season that there is no one even close in the frees for:frees against and the hilarious thing is richmond supporters when called on this say "That's what happens when you're first to the ball". News flash! You're not first to the ball.

Richmond are 12th in the league for disposals. That being what we call SECOND to the ball.

While I expected ludicrous decisions from the game given richmond's free run this season, I honestly had no idea how bad it would be.

You guys a desensitized to it because you see it week in week out.

Regardless of the actual form of the two teams on the night, the umpiring affected the final score.

No probs. Good luck. And thanks for the fool bit too. Cheers.

Still upset that we didn't change it up a bit on the night?
Should of taken the game on more directly & flicked the hand passes a lot more.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How about that "I couldn't see it" mark to Breust in front of goals

That, our deliberates when their's weren't paid, and the 'dangerous tackle' free were the really frustrating ones.

Oh, and the tackle of Poppy when he had a Richmond player pinned for about 2 minutes, then apparently he pushed him in the back, despite barely moving for the time he was tackling.

You get good ones, you cop bad ones, but they were just staggering.

On the Tiges, I thought they were fantastic though and we just have to bank that one and move on and ensure next time we come ready to play.

But you're going to blame them for losing to Fremantle....

But you're going to blame them for losing to Fremantle....
We lost by two points but I didn't lay blame on the umpiring. I just said we had bad decisions go against us the week before. We had s**t-full kicking for goal combined with free kicks resulting in goals. Take your pick. I'm happy with either.

Yep I'm not disputing that. Technically a free but caused by momentum. We see them all the time so it is what it is.
Lake was reported due to Vickery's momentum. How 'bout them apples.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back