How would Daisy be feeling right now

Remove this Banner Ad

Like a rich moron.

In the long tradition of Collingwood greats that go on to ruin their legacy at Carlton.

I'm more interested to see what he does after Mick is sacked at years end.
Start a fight in the Carlton rooms and get warned off Vic race courses?
It's traditional I think.

Daisy didn't go to our worst enemy, he went to your worst enemy. Collingwood has 17 enemies all of equal standing.

Do you dislike Luke Ball? He was disloyal to his club. There are a lot of hypocrits around here. Clinton Young came across through FA for a lot more than he was on just like Daisy.

Lyon didn't want Ball, Hawthorn didn't particularly care about Young either. Both were surplus to requirements - not considered best 22. Neither were hocking their boxes around.

Thomas was offered reasonable coin and I will not be surprised to learn if he was the instigator of the keep Mick as head coach petition. He had it all before him and threw it back in the club's face because he thought he was a wee king-maker.

Take a survey of Collingwood coaching staff, and ask them which four points they would want more - Carlton's or Gold Coast's? I am tipping they would say both are the same.

I am not talking about internet forums, or supporter boards. I am talking about the club. I agree - Carlton is the worst enemy of Collingwood supporters, but not the club (and not the players). That was my point.
Ok but we are on an Internet forum and that is where this is posted. So who exactly were you meaning when you said 'poster are embarrassing themselves on here'. I don't think coaches would post on here although I think Mick Malthouse may post under the alias of Krueger or Bionic Beams.

Thomas was offered reasonable coin and I will not be surprised to learn if he was the instigator of the keep Mick as head coach petition. He had it all before him and threw it back in the club's face because he thought he was a wee king-maker.

No doubt his manager (can't think who it is) would be selling him the "look after yourself" lines all the way through. However, if he sooked in 2012, remembering he wasn't injured for that bulk of that year and pretty much through it in Bux face during that Richmond game and then during the West Coast final.
But as he sits in a club that won't play finals in the foreseeable future, and watches Collingwood continue to play them he will regret this more than having another $8k in the balance each month.

Because you are claiming to dislike someone for their actions, rather than just the fact that it was done to your club. To the previous poster, if he truly disliked 'disloyalty' rather than just the fact that Thomas left Collingwood, then he would dislike 'disloyalty' across all players that showed it.
No. I dislike disloyalty to Collingwood. I support Collingwood. Unsure why it's so hard to understand.

It makes me laugh when people expect football supporters to view the game in a dispassionate or "understanding" way. "Hey man, it's just how footy is these days. Don't be so bitter and hypocritical maaan. Just let it go duuude."

Hell, I don't even have to be rational if I don't want to. It's footy! Basic, tribal, instinctive and fun.

I save my compassion and understanding for real life and regard Carlton players, particularly this example, with the contempt they deserve. And it's not REAL hatred. It's footy hatred. Pantomime hated.

There is no logic in this, nor do I want there to be. I love Collingwood. I hate Carlton. I take pleasure from their pain and wish them nothing but continued misery. Because it's fun! Lighten up, hand wringers.

I wouldn't be surprised if these were similar sentiments to the disgusting Collingwood supporter(s) who abused a young Nicky Winmar one day at Vic Park... Or any idiot who lets abise spill from their lips (whether directed at opposition players, COllingwood players, umpires, other supporters, or whoeever) while at the football with others around.

Let's not kid ourself either - some Collingwood supporters are among the worst around in this regard.

I wouldn't be surprised if these were similar sentiments to the disgusting Collingwood supporter(s) who abused a young Nicky Winmar one day at Vic Park...
Wow. * thats a loooooooonnngggg bow to draw.
But have at it............
Michael_Jackson_popcorn.gif

No doubt his manager (can't think who it is) would be selling him the "look after yourself" lines all the way through. However, if he sooked in 2012, remembering he wasn't injured for that bulk of that year and pretty much through it in Bux face during that Richmond game and then during the West Coast final.

But as he sits in a club that won't play finals in the foreseeable future, and watches Collingwood continue to play them he will regret this more than having another $8k in the balance each month.

That was a turning point for me. Ridiculous amount of ego.

I didn't mind him leveraging for a last good contract, that's fair bounty, but looking back it was obvious he never intended to stay and thought he was king swinging dick.

I wouldn't be surprised if these were similar sentiments to the disgusting Collingwood supporter(s) who abused a young Nicky Winmar one day at Vic Park....

Already been stated a couple of posts ago but I feel like I need to reiterate that you have drawn an extremely long bow with your comment. Probably one of the longest bows I have ever seen in my entire life :rolleyes:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I wouldn't be surprised if these were similar sentiments to the disgusting Collingwood supporter(s) who abused a young Nicky Winmar one day at Vic Park... Or any idiot who lets abise spill from their lips (whether directed at opposition players, COllingwood players, umpires, other supporters, or whoeever) while at the football with others around.

Let's not kid ourself either - some Collingwood supporters are among the worst around in this regard.
Geez all you left out there was the Nazi reference.

Wonder how the Sydney board feel after paying 10mil for a player who's made the team crapper and they are stuck with on the books for ten years.

Would you like to reconsider this? No shame in admitting when uv said something ridiculous. I'll start: I once suggested it might be a good idea to give Brisbane a first rounder for Karnezis :drunk:

Ok you've said your point, it's invalid and sounds nothing at all like a Collingwood supporter but you've said it and you're entitled to it. You're also entitled to follow a different team if you are so ashamed by your fellow supporters.

Heard he said this on Channel 9:

The missus just said she saw Dale Thomas on 9 news trying to divert Carlton's great start to 2014 by saying its different at Carlton as the controversy there is about their performance but at the Pies it was things like Heater lying about driving etc.

If that the case the Little s**t can stay where he belongs at the Scum

Post was From Nicks:

http://www.magpies.net/nick/bb/viewtopic.php?p=1460228#1460228

Didn't see it Dave, but I don't think it's something we need to worry about. It sounds like more of a dig at his old mate Heater than anything else.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back