Mega Thread "I need to vent" thread.

Remove this Banner Ad

Apparently some accept the on-going and others don't.
My GP told me, (and someone else did too) it's about $$ for the surgeon.

Surgeon's like money? :eek: And here I was thinking they became surgeon's because they wanted to help people. :p

Hope you get the all clear btw.

Surgeon's like money? :eek: And here I was thinking they became surgeon's because they wanted to help people. :p

Hope you get the all clear btw.
Thanks - all good.

What is it with impatient drivers these days.
Surely waiting 20 seconds whilst someone reverses back into a car space won't kill you?
Instead, they just keep driving past making it awkward for the parking driver.
I'd love to know who is in the wrong if a collision occurred.
Particularly if the overtaking driver has crossed a solid white line in the middle of the road.

Does ALDI pay CH9 and Currant Affair as every week there is 1 Bloody Segment about how Bloody good Aldi is
Yeah amazed by that. Everyone should know by now how good Aldi is.

Surely waiting 20 seconds whilst someone reverses back into a car space won't kill you?
Particularly if the overtaking driver has crossed a solid white line in the middle of the road.

If your in reverse, your in the wrong (seems that way)

This thread couldn't be more perfect right now. I need to vent! FIFA! *! I play a game of ultimate team and the shot count is 22-7 in favour of my opponent (atrocious, I know), every deflection lands at his feet, my players start running into each other, my goal keeper decides to charge out on his own, I lose 7-1. Brilliant. Anyway, immediately start another game to get redemption, shot count is 17-5 my way, and I JUST, JUST scrape through and win 2-1 because I scored in the 89th minute.

Absolutely does my head in.

Don't like Aldi. Safeway and Coles are good and Just as Cheap
Aldi is cheaper overall and has the weird and wonderful specials you won't find anywhere else. Woolworth and Coles are similar. Prefer Woollies though. And I go to Costco for bulk buy.

Aldi is cheaper overall and has the weird and wonderful specials you won't find anywhere else. Woolworth and Coles are similar. Prefer Woollies though. And I go to Costco for bulk buy.

I don't like the Brands that Aldi have and also Aldi is NOT a Aussie Company.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I don't like the Brands that Aldi have and also Aldi is NOT a Aussie Company.
True, some of the Aldi Brands are absolutely useless. I got my fav brands across all supermarkets. Aldi is German, I shopped with them back in Europe too. Some of the stuff is great, especially around XMas.

Rule of thumb
The reverser is first in line for anything bang

True, some of the Aldi Brands are absolutely useless. I got my fav brands across all supermarkets. Aldi is German, I shopped with them back in Europe too. Some of the stuff is great, especially around XMas.

Only good think I have seen is the Misc stuff they sell that is not Food

Rule of thumb
The reverser is first in line for anything bang
I'm talking about an instance where I am reversing and you overtake me.
If you manage to time it just as I swing into the car space, we are essentially next to each other at impact.

If you manage to time it just as I swing into the car space, we are essentially next to each other at impact.
Ahhhh I smell lawyers.....

If your reversing causes the front of your car to veer onto the opposite side of the road when a person is overtaking you, then technically you merged without giving way and might be in the wrong. Morally, it's a dick move by the other guy.

My gripe is drivers stalking people as they walk back to their car and then waiting while they load up shopping/kids etc in order to get their car space when they leave. The law should be you can't call dibs on a car park until the other car is actually leaving. And yes, I want the word "dibs" inserted into case law.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back