Mega Thread "I need to vent" thread.

Remove this Banner Ad

Round 1, 9, 12, 17, 21, 23 plus two other rounds where we kicked just 10 goals. Our highest score in the last 11 games was 98 :eek:

I was being facetious by twisting your words. Only once did we see a Pies game last year where 'both' teams didn't score 10 goals.

Certainly need to improve and hopefully this year we can make some inroads.

It annoys me when people want to bring back 10 years to get a premiership Mick but want to move on from another coach after a few years. And those same whiners were the same whiners who were calling for his head when he consistently didn't deliver the ultimate prize year upon year. Those types that only ever want to whine and moan and cry. Babies! All of em!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It annoys me when people want to bring back 10 years to get a premiership Mick but want to move on from another coach after a few years. And those same whiners were the same whiners who were calling for his head when he consistently didn't deliver the ultimate prize year upon year. Those types that only ever want to whine and moan and cry. Babies! All of em!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
There is no doubt that Mick was given way too much time to deliver the flag but he had runs on the board as a coach, Bucks in his 3 year tenure has shown nothing but the ability to say all the right things.
The two situations are completely incomparable.

Last edited:
Most of us are sick of reading the same negativity across multiple threads.
This thread is for anybody who wants to get something off their chest or thinks they haven't been heard.
It might be coaching, recruiting, marketing anything at all; put it all in here.
Positive posters are welcome too by the way.

Yeah great thread. I want to vent an abolutely hypocritical vent. What is wrong with negativity? When someone points out a needle hole in a haystack why does anyone else need to do anything more than ignore or present an argument that highlights why that is in fact a needlehole? Why the need to take the high moral ground and argue that negativity is inherently wrong? Negativity is the black to the white of positivity. Those two colors make up something special. Arguing one or the other is inherently wrong just ends up turning everything grey, which stinks as a color. The beauty of focusing on the issue, rather than the inherent perspective from which it is perceived to come, is that it give the reader a chance to gain insight.

Yeah great thread. I want to vent an abolutely hypocritical vent. What is wrong with negativity? When someone points out a needle hole in a haystack why does anyone else need to do anything more than ignore or present an argument that highlights why that is in fact a needlehole? Why the need to take the high moral ground and argue that negativity is inherently wrong? Negativity is the black to the white of positivity. Those two colors make up something special. Arguing one or the other is inherently wrong just ends up turning everything grey, which stinks as a color. The beauty of focusing on the issue, rather than the inherent perspective from which it is perceived to come, is that it give the reader a chance to gain insight.

That would be because grey is a shade :p

Yeah great thread. I want to vent an abolutely hypocritical vent. What is wrong with negativity?
There's nothing wrong with negativity.
I have an issue with the same negativity being pedalled in every thread, (or so it seems).
People seem keen to jump on any opportunity to post a negative thought and call something/someone within the club into question and then find different ways to inject their agenda across BF.
Hopefully this thread becomes the conduit for their, (constant) negatives and maybe the other threads can merely be for random thoughts - positive & negative.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

There's nothing wrong with negativity.
I have an issue with the same negativity being pedalled in every thread, (or so it seems).
People seem keen to jump on any opportunity to post a negative thought and call something/someone within the club into question and then find different ways to inject their agenda across BF.
Hopefully this thread becomes the conduit for their, (constant) negatives and maybe the other threads can merely be for random thoughts - positive & negative.
That is a very positive hope. I hope it is right but being of negative bent I doubt;)

Who are the MM lovers? Does anyone even mention him any more? Maybe I need rose coloured glasses to view the forum.

It was only a one night stand, I swear.

I hate it that malthouse has been so successful since he left us......oh wait.:oops:

I hate it that every player that has moved on/been moved on over the past few years has played better at his new club than they did with us.....oh wait.:oops: Beams has a chance.

Really I hate it when posters continually harp about the same rubbish through every thread, then you get silence when they are proven wrong, only for them to pop their cynical heads up again when something they post, proves right. I believe some call them bi's. They like it both ways.

Last edited:
I really hate the sub rule, would just like to see all 22 players run around for four quarters.
I think this needs its own sticky. I'm not to fussed on the interchange rule but understand the place it has in the scheme of things.

The sub rule is just stupid.

yay.....scrap the sub rule and end the discrimination against some players that have to regularly fill the vest.
they've capped the interchanges.....no need for subs any more (not that there ever was)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back