Is WWE worth Paying For?

I know quite a few people on here have got the WWE Network and Enjoy it but the Product the WWE is putting out now. I feel it’s not worth my Money to Watch. That is why I download the Shows thru Torrents.

Yes I do have foxtel but that is just not for the WWE Shows.

So I am wondering your Thoughts?

I know WWE Network have Retro Stuff on there and that be the only Reason I would consider getting the WWE Network
To tell you the truth no, i was on the original 6 month contract when it first came to Australia and other than the monthly pay for views you get it's boring as hell not much to watch.

I cancelled my subscription a couple of months back - it's not much cost-wise but with NFL Gamepass and possibly NBA League Pass these things all start to add up.

Also the content is an issue. I don't really care they haven't uploaded AE Raw/SD because I already have them all (unedited) on my hard drive. I've already got every old WWF/WCW/ECW PPV as well. But they don't have much good old stuff on there that I can't get elsewhere and I'll just torrent the PPV's and NXT to watch.

The concept is good but they need to add more older content (80's/early 90's and territory stuff) to make it worthwhile. The AE has been done to death, by the time they get to uploading it no one will give a s**t anymore. They should have started with that as the lynchpin of the network and then expand into doco's, original content and vintage stuff from the 80's/territory days.

Even if they just added the Coleseum Video Collection that would probably be enough to maintain my subscription. I worked through some old SNME's a couple of months back and they were great to watch, there needs to be more vintage 80's stuff not just AE.

Back