Is WWE worth Paying For?

Remove this Banner Ad

I know quite a few people on here have got the WWE Network and Enjoy it but the Product the WWE is putting out now. I feel it’s not worth my Money to Watch. That is why I download the Shows thru Torrents.

Yes I do have foxtel but that is just not for the WWE Shows.

So I am wondering your Thoughts?

I know WWE Network have Retro Stuff on there and that be the only Reason I would consider getting the WWE Network
To tell you the truth no, i was on the original 6 month contract when it first came to Australia and other than the monthly pay for views you get it's boring as hell not much to watch.

I cancelled my subscription a couple of months back - it's not much cost-wise but with NFL Gamepass and possibly NBA League Pass these things all start to add up.

Also the content is an issue. I don't really care they haven't uploaded AE Raw/SD because I already have them all (unedited) on my hard drive. I've already got every old WWF/WCW/ECW PPV as well. But they don't have much good old stuff on there that I can't get elsewhere and I'll just torrent the PPV's and NXT to watch.

The concept is good but they need to add more older content (80's/early 90's and territory stuff) to make it worthwhile. The AE has been done to death, by the time they get to uploading it no one will give a s**t anymore. They should have started with that as the lynchpin of the network and then expand into doco's, original content and vintage stuff from the 80's/territory days.

Even if they just added the Coleseum Video Collection that would probably be enough to maintain my subscription. I worked through some old SNME's a couple of months back and they were great to watch, there needs to be more vintage 80's stuff not just AE.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back