James Frawley

Remove this Banner Ad

He could go to any club if he wanted to. But i see it this way. He's deliberately waiting for the end of the season to do all of his contract news. Sure the pressure is mounting up on him. But the media don't quite get the stubborness of the frawley name.
Looking back at when james' uncle danny was still playing for st kilda spud went about it the same way.

He could go to any club if he wanted to. But i see it this way. He's deliberately waiting for the end of the season to do all of his contract news. Sure the pressure is mounting up on him. But the media don't quite get the stubborness of the frawley name.
Looking back at when james' uncle danny was still playing for st kilda spud went about it the same way.
Also he has said he wants to see what happens coaching wise. We should know something by the end of September.

I thought the $wans retirement money was going to the Buddy and Tippet contracts when they really ramp up?

When you hear numbers like that you start to think how massively under paid some of their players must be
It actually makes me realize how unfair being able to pay players "Ambassador money" on top of COLA money really is!
No other team in the competition is able to do that!

It actually makes me realize how unfair being able to pay players "Ambassador money" on top of COLA money really is!
No other team in the competition is able to do that!
Or maybe wish that AFL were just more transparent with the wages. Arent they effectively published in the US?

Swans could make a play for him if they lose Mitchell and Malceski.
Retirements of
LRT
Goodes
Okeefe
Tommy Walsh
Rhyce Shaw

Well ryan okeefe and lrt will be retiring which will clear well over 1 mill of cap space ....but I don't think we will be in the market for him
Erm, how much are you paying those two?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Was flicking through stations and heard Watson on SEN's the Run Home talking about Frawley and they were talking about a 7 year deal either being asked for or offered to him by the Dees. Is this something legit that I have missed or just SEN speculation?

Barrett speculation from the footy show. According to Barrett that is what Frawley is asking for from suitor clubs.

Maybe I'm just being to extravagant with my salary guestimations, but I would have though lrt would have been on a lot more than 200 k. The number 1 draft pick can earn more than that in his debut year

he's trying to go to geelong IMO something about the facial expressions during the interview yesterday

almost laughed at sydney. was very serious when questioned about geelong

geelong looking to sure up the defencive side of their game with acquiring frawley and geary (small def/tagger/runner)

he's trying to go to geelong IMO something about the facial expressions during the interview yesterday

almost laughed at sydney. was very serious when questioned about geelong

geelong looking to sure up the defencive side of their game with acquiring frawley and geary (small def/tagger/runner)
What's the go with Geary there Defacto?

From memory, him and Selwood were best mates going through the U18's with Bendigo, and he probably would fit a need for us.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back