List Mgmt. List planning 2015 and onwards

Remove this Banner Ad

I wasn't saying I wanted or didn't want him. I have seen bugger all of him so don't know. But just with our delisting and that we were interested last year.

Wasn't it his dad that had a few words to say?

His Dad let fly on Ports facebook and called Hinkley a snake. Daniel then had a big whinge in the media as well.

The only time I want Gorringe walking into Alberton is when he's playing for South Adelaide reserves. Its about his level.

His Dad let fly on Ports facebook and called Hinkley a snake. Daniel then had a big whinge in the media as well.

The only time I want Gorringe walking into Alberton is when he's playing for South Adelaide reserves. Its about his level.

Yeah, * that attitude, especially coming from a runt like him. He has nowhere near the level of bravado to get away with comments like that.

I'd like us to take Gorringe. He is big. Has talent. Would be basically free and it will make another great PAFC story if we can turn him around. We will have players clamoring to get into our development program.

I'd rather Gorringe than trying to pick another tall at pick 50 in a weak draft

I'd rather Gorringe than trying to pick another tall at pick 50 in a weak draft

I dont care what we do about gorry to be honest. But I'm hoping the club has a look at sam skinner as a late pick in the draft. Vic Country boy. 197cm guy who was tracking well and rated before he did his acl this year. Defender / forward. We can afford to take a young defender/ forward and give him time to get his body right.

O'Shea is worth more to us than a second round pick. He's certainly much more valuable to keep around than Aaron Young if "reliable depth" is the rationale.
I was thinking mainly about our surplus of half backs compared to inside mids. It wasn't a judgement on their quality, just their skill set to our needs. I believe both are fringe players (not walk up best 22), the difference being O'Shea has shown to have the attributes that would allow his to be a top 10 player at a club needing what he offers.

Seriously, is Barrett the biggest flog campaigner in the history of campaigners? Surprisingly his sliding doors statement continues to claim our salary cap is about to burst.
I think he is just cutting and pasting the same statement each week because he lacks the intelligence to make something else up about us.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

View attachment 182024

Bock:
"So yeah, I said to 'him, 'nothing rhymes with Orange mate!'"
Daniel: ":oops:"

That photo is so funny to me because when I was out wasted last year and I went up to who I thought was Dan Gorringe and welcomed him to Port Adelaide and he said " Mate my name is Nathan Bock"

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bassett should know Gorringe better than the rest of our staff and has been onboard long enough to make any case he feels needs to be made, for or against. Bass also had to deal with SMck vs Giles at the Dons so he has seen the issues with "break glass" type players as well as "last chance" type players.

Trengove, Westhoff, Dixon should all be able to pinch hit if required but none are all day ruckmen, and neither is Billy next year IMO so between WADA and an injury to Lobbe there is a risk with our list that Daniel may fix cheaply.

As others have pointed out he has even less chance of getting a game at the Cows behind Jacobs, Jenkins & Lynch, and that's true even if they've already decided Lowden is a spud.

Gorringe did himself no favors last year in my opinion but I'll leave it to the "experts".

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pick 4 which ended up being pick 2 for 31 year old Carey ftw.

Yet they tell anyone that will listen that they have never had a top 5 pick.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back