NBA League pass for 2014 season.

Remove this Banner Ad

Any way of getting a refund for this s**t?

Doing stuff in the day, come home all keen to watch basketball at 4 oclock, games dont seem to archive til f**king 10 or 11 at night, and even then they are laggy as f**k. This keeps happening for me.

Kind of wish I had taken a punt on ballstreams.
You should be able to watch them straight away they just won't be edited so you have to click through to skip the breaks and yeah, games seem to be really laggy for me at night too.

Anyone else use Apple TV to watch league pass?

I used it all throughout last year - was perfect, HD streaming with no lag.

Today has been the first time i've tried to watch live this season due to work, but it's absolutely ******. Doesn't even let me click into the game to watch it most of the time. On the rare occasion it did, the stream was horrible.

Anyone else had any difficulties?? Hoping they release an update soon or something.

I have been using LP on an Apple TV 2 and it has been flawless. Every now and again the quality reduces (usually the audio goes first) but that's maybe once a game.

What version of the Apple TV software are you running? How good is the connection to your WiFi/network?Happy to help or answer any questions if I can.

I use to watch LP on my Mac Mini which is connected to my TV but I prefer the Apple TV's layout because it is cleaner and easier to use.

Plus I can run it on different HDMI input which allows me set the TVs Intelligent Frame Recreation/Motion Plus feature just for that.

I don't like my TVs smooth motion feature for movies but for LP it's the shizzle.

I have been using LP on an Apple TV 2 and it has been flawless. Every now and again the quality reduces (usually the audio goes first) but that's maybe once a game.

What version of the Apple TV software are you running? How good is the connection to your WiFi/network?Happy to help or answer any questions if I can.

I use to watch LP on my Mac Mini which is connected to my TV but I prefer the Apple TV's layout because it is cleaner and easier to use.

Plus I can run it on different HDMI input which allows me set the TVs Intelligent Frame Recreation/Motion Plus feature just for that.

I don't like my TVs smooth motion feature for movies but for LP it's the shizzle.

Cheers.

Software is 6.0.1, pretty sure that's up to date. It's an Apple TV 3. Connection to WiFi is full strength, it's in the same room as the router. Nothing has changed since last season besides the recent update to the Apple TV and the new NBA App (which I think has ****ed mine up for some reason).

The most annoying thing is that half the time it doesn't even let me click into the game to see get to the "watch live broadcast" option. I keep clicking it and nothing happens... extremely annoying. On the times it does work I click it and that screen pops up one or two minutes later. I've done a quick google search but haven't seen anyone with the same problem.

It's real disappointing because last season it was flawless.

Is there any way to take your credit card details off your account? Or is there a way to delete your account?

I've cancelled the free trial but still want my credit card details off there.

As good as it is, I don't have the money for league pass at the moment.

Is there any way to take your credit card details off your account? Or is there a way to delete your account?

I've cancelled the free trial but still want my credit card details off there.

As good as it is, I don't have the money for league pass at the moment.
hey mate how'd u go about cancelling the free trial - I cannot find a damn link to do so anywhere

Cheers.

Software is 6.0.1, pretty sure that's up to date. It's an Apple TV 3. Connection to WiFi is full strength, it's in the same room as the router. Nothing has changed since last season besides the recent update to the Apple TV and the new NBA App (which I think has ****** mine up for some reason).

The most annoying thing is that half the time it doesn't even let me click into the game to see get to the "watch live broadcast" option. I keep clicking it and nothing happens... extremely annoying. On the times it does work I click it and that screen pops up one or two minutes later. I've done a quick google search but haven't seen anyone with the same problem.

It's real disappointing because last season it was flawless.

I'm running 5.3 (6105) and it seems to be working okay. Is the NBA app running on another device? Does your LP work on any another devices?

hey mate how'd u go about cancelling the free trial - I cannot find a damn link to do so anywhere

Login to league pass
Go to my account
My packages
Then cancel free trial

Yeah I'm thinking I might have to pick it up for the full season.... Just so damn addictive

I think it works out to be pretty good value if you can find the time to watch games consistently. I've already watched eight games in three days. O.O

Just need to figure out how to watch it at work now. I'm thinking an iPad in a custom made photo frame for the corner of my workstation.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So is there anyway to take your credit card off of your account or delete your account?

My Account > Billing & Payment Info > delete credit card information > Click update?

Still saves the details when I do that.

Is anyone actually paying $302 for it or are you all using the proxy thing? I've tried using a proxy but they are all slow and stop responding eventually.

I really want nba league pass this season lol

Still saves the details when I do that.

Is anyone actually paying $302 for it or are you all using the proxy thing? I've tried using a proxy but they are all slow and stop responding eventually.

I really want nba league pass this season lol
I posted this a while ago
1. Click the menu bar on the top right of chrome and click settings on the drop down menu
2. In settings, scroll down and click "Show advanced settings" and look for "Network" and the button "Change proxy settings"
3. Click change proxy settings and then click LAN settings. Once there, tick the box "Use a proxy server for your LAN" and in the address put in 114.79.163.150 and for the port put in 8080 (Indian proxy server found on proxynova.com that actually works)
4. Just go to watch.nba.com/subscribe like normal and click premium or normal and buy it like you normally would.
The proxy is kinda slow but it works. Also, remember to use the promotional code "NBALP152013" if you're buying premium or NBALP102013 if you're buying normal for 15/10% off.
I doubt that proxy still works so you'll have to find another on proxynova.com or hidemyass.com (I prefer proxynova) and I don't think the promo code works anymore either.

Thanks mate I'll give it a go. Isn't something like that considered fraud though lol? Surely if they wanted to they could track you down and get you into some sort of trouble for tricking the system.

You should be able to watch them straight away they just won't be edited so you have to click through to skip the breaks and yeah, games seem to be really laggy for me at night too.

Some of the early games work for me sometimes but the late games seem to take til late at night to archive properly. When I go to play them it just sits on the black screen with that loading wheel. Didnt have these problems last year, worst thing is that the customer service sucks and all they do is suggest clearing my internet history/data lol

Some of the early games work for me sometimes but the late games seem to take til late at night to archive properly. When I go to play them it just sits on the black screen with that loading wheel. Didnt have these problems last year, worst thing is that the customer service sucks and all they do is suggest clearing my internet history/data lol
Have you tried clicking the loading wheel?

Thanks mate I'll give it a go. Isn't something like that considered fraud though lol? Surely if they wanted to they could track you down and get you into some sort of trouble for tricking the system.
I don't think it's illegal, don't have any proof but I doubt it would be, so many do it it wouldn't be worth going after someone individually even if it was.

I don't think it's illegal, don't have any proof but I doubt it would be, so many do it it wouldn't be worth going after someone individually even if it was.

Thanks for all your help so far.

Just to confirm, its okay if I use my account that has my actual address in Australia?

Its showing up as $139.99USD for me under the Indian proxy which is right yeah?

Thanks for all your help so far.

Just to confirm, its okay if I use my account that has my actual address in Australia?

Its showing up as $139.99USD for me under the Indian proxy which is right yeah?
Yes, I put my address as Australia and have had no problems with it so far and yes that price is right (if you're buying premium)

EDIT: Never mind I think I clicked the free trial one by accident lol

Remove this Banner Ad

Back