NFL New NFL Uniforms/Logos

Remove this Banner Ad

I would certainly buy other teams' jerseys

Haven't got jerseys for other NFL teams, but I have a few NBA ones for other teams.

Have already got:
- Bogut Bucks
- LeBron Cavs

Looking to get:
- Dante Exum
- Ben Simmons
- Patty Mills
- Thon Maker
- Carmelo Anthony
- Andrew Wiggins
- Kevin Garnett
- MJ

And in the NFL:
- Tebow

But I used to be the same, wouldn't buy other teams jerseys

Last edited:

Agree Broken, Fins throw back looks great, may even get one myself (Parker or Wake)

Did anyone manage to score one of their teams Star Wars helmets last year?

Not a sci-fi or even a Star Wars fan but those helmets looked fantastic.

That Cleveland uni is one of the worst I've ever seen

Should match nicely with our record this season then. :thumbsu:

In all seriousness, the uniforms are an abomination and symptomatic of a regime that spends more time worrying about marketing (see, Manziel, Johnny) then actually putting a competitive team on the field.

Our uniforms may have been "dull" to the marketing "gurus" in the organization--but they were classic. Apparently, the idea was to "appeal" to the under 30 lot and become "cool" with 9 different ridiculous uniforms.

Lost in all their marketing b.s. is one simple truth: 1) Draft well, coach well, play well and WIN---and you can dress them up in orange and brown polka dots and you will sell merchandise. Draft, coach and play like they have the last 25 plus years and LOSE---you can have the world's best uniforms and nobody gives a s**t.

As usual, the Browns have it all bass ackwards. All I know is if their record goes the way it should and we (unfortunately) have to play the Monday nighter in December at home--the only gear I will be wearing is my Adelaide Crows gear. Call it my protest at the mess they have made of this once very proud (and very successful) organization.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The Bucs old unis were great. The metallic pewter was great... now yuk.

I'd like a red version of our current home unis. Would have an OSU look with silver/red/grey.

What has grown on me....bucs and jags ones. Initially hated them.
From the neck down the Jags uniforms aren't that bad, but that helmet is awful, just awful.

Hopefully we never see those awful San Fransisco uniforms ever again. I'll always associate them with the failures of Jarryd Hayne.

Hopefully we never see those awful San Fransisco uniforms ever again. I'll always associate them with the failures of Jarryd Hayne.

Unfortunately I think you will see them a couple more times this year. In real life they aren't that bad but the numbers wash into the black background making it hard to read them and forget about trying to read the players's names.

49ers uniforms were worse in action than the promotional shots. You couldn't make out the numbers or names and the material that they were made of alternated between dark and red. If it had a gold trim on the numbers it may have had some saving grace.

Here you lose the number entirely on the front of the jersey.

636ac9bb943a489c9c8046fa050f8e7e-3e0195866ec54823bef14a01cead85eb-1.jpg

I commented during the week 1 thread that i detested the 9ers uniform but loved the helmets.

Agree with Broken, it was very hard to see the numbers watching the game.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back