NFL New to NFL - Looking for a Team to Follow

Remove this Banner Ad

Fwiw, here's some hot ladies and the teams they go for. It may persuade some newbies decision.

Kate Upton - Bucs
January Jones - Steelers
Jessica Biel - Packers
Mila Kunis - Bears
Maris Miller - 49ers
Hayden Panattiere
Jennifer Garner
Jessica Alba - Raiders
Jenna Fischer - Cowboys
Carmen Electra - Bengals
Brooklyn Decker - Panthers
Alyssa Milano - Giants

I'm satisfied the chick with the equal best boobies is a Panthers fans :thumbsu: Feel free to dispute this list.

Even most dyed in the wool Niners fans have no idea about football :D sjsdu

Take it easy with that comment.. sjsdu is bona fide.. at asking good questions at SB parties so I can win prizes!! :thumbsu::thumbsu:

Katee Owen a Falcons fan?? :confused::eek:

http://www.kfcradioshow.com/the-guide-you-never-knew-that-you-needed-if-nfl-teams-were-pr0n-stars/

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Fwiw, here's some hot ladies and the teams they go for. It may persuade some newbies decision.

Kate Upton - Bucs
January Jones - Steelers
Jessica Biel - Packers
Mila Kunis - Bears
Maris Miller - 49ers
Hayden Panattiere
Jennifer Garner
Jessica Alba - Raiders
Jenna Fischer - Cowboys
Carmen Electra - Bengals
Brooklyn Decker - Panthers
Alyssa Milano - Giants

I'm satisfied the chick with the equal best boobies is a Panthers fans :thumbsu: Feel free to dispute this list.

Olivia Munn is also a Packers fan (at least temporarily) as she is going out with Aaron Rodgers and spends quite a bit of time in Green Bay.

I'll tell you what is kind of surprising.....there's not a lot of Niners fans on this board, or around in general. They're a top franchise in terms of SB wins, and have always in the last 30 years been strong, generally made playoffs, or been a decent competitive club at least, never been downright woeful like the bottom fell out like what happened to the mighty Raiders, or the Bills post-Levy, and their merchandise is always plentiful in Australia compared to other teams. Basically, the Niners should be as popular as the Cowboys in Australia and on BigFooty.
We've got Jarryd Hayne now, he's just signed at the 49ers, which ought to bring out a few Aussie fans

I lived in Houston for many years and followed the Houston Oilers. Then they changed to the Tennessee Titans. So if you want to get away from the soulless franchises whose rich owners don't care for the loyal fan base, do what I did - I changed to the Packers.

Why? Because they are a small town team with a great history and are the only remaining non-profit, community-owned major sports team in the States. Something I like.

Plus they are an awesome team.

They're no Buffalo. No playoffs, no fans, nobody wants to go there, Rex Ryan. ..Disgusting combo.

A dude from back in the old days at work had family from Buffalo so he got me into it. This was just before the playoff drought in the late 90s.

whyyyyyyy? :(

Almost as prominent as rex's
vince-vaughn-motorboat-o.gif

Remove this Banner Ad

Back