NFL New to NFL - Looking for a Team to Follow

Remove this Banner Ad

My advice would be to pick a team at the bottom end of the scale and grow with them. Much more enjoyable when you start to see them do well.

This. Although I have to give my obligatory jump on the Seahawks.

My advice would be to hold off on picking a team. If you do it impusively you'll end up like manureid
I did impulsively start following the Raiders in about 1989 (why didn't my Mum buy me a Pats jersey).. That has turned out well, but we are hopefully turning a very wide corner....hopefully.

Thank you gentlemen
Follow the Raiders Tay! We have some good supporters on here and one of the better team boards. Plus it will really annoy all the Broncos supporters. And then you cannot be EVER called a bandwagoner!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Anyone who is a Patriots fan is of questionable character :p
I might not like people on this board due to them being idiots, but questionable character? You're worse than 98% of this board! Only about 1 person with a more questionable character.

I might not like people on this board due to them being idiots, but questionable character? You're worse than 98% of this board! Only about 1 person with a more questionable character.
It's open season today to bash the Patriots and their ostrich fans....thanks to Ted Wells

I'm good at rattling the cages. You know I don't really mean stuff like that :thumbsu: but don't tell the others shhh
If anyone still listens to you they deserve to be ridiculed

Remove this Banner Ad

Back