NFL New to NFL - Looking for a Team to Follow

Remove this Banner Ad

At one stage last year talking to a Bronco fan about the Broncos was similar to talking to a rugby league fan about Hayne
I enjoy your unsubstantiated dribble

Didn't really answer my question though. Would love to know where you would get impression you are more intelligent than I am.

If you are going to continue this garbage I would prefer that you would pretend that I am a girl and be too scared to talk to me

I enjoy your unsubstantiated dribble

Didn't really answer my question though. Would love to know where you would get impression you are more intelligent than I am.

If you are going to continue this garbage I would prefer that you would pretend that I am a girl and be too scared to talk to me
Well here you are making me feel stupider trying to talk to you.

Point proven

We both know that's not what you meant but I am not surprised that this is your response
I never said I was more intelligent than a Bronco's fan. I never said that all Bronco's fans are idiots. There is no way I would say I am smarter than every Bronco fan on this planet or on this forum as I know nothing about you guys off the forums.

However when talking about Manning or Hench it's generally not a pretty conversation.

You probably need to take a look at your original post and rethink a few things
Probably but if the original post was perfect there would be nothing to discuss.

damn people really get offended over the simplest things these days
I'm not offended, just bemused that you would try be a hero at my expense. There are probably no Bronco fans more prolific than myself so I can't imagine that wasn't directed at me.

Just letting you know that you don't have a leg to stand on if you try that s**t with me.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm not offended, just bemused that you would try be a hero at my expense. There are probably no Bronco fans more prolific than myself so I can't imagine that wasn't directed at me.

Just letting you know that you don't have a leg to stand on if you try that s**t with me.

http://www.bigfooty.com/forum/threads/2015-nfl-week-4.1113544/page-5#post-41250475
http://www.bigfooty.com/forum/threads/2015-nfl-week-8.1116282/page-9#post-41828101
http://www.bigfooty.com/forum/threads/official-ae15-launch-discussion.1103896/page-102#post-41917114

Still think it was directed at you? I respect your opinion when it comes to the Broncos and football.

Had a browse on aliexpress and have ordered the below:
Screen Shot 2016-01-03 at 12.51.45 pm.png
and a Manziel jersey (same as below)
Screen Shot 2016-01-03 at 12.58.39 pm.png
TOTAL SPEND $49 AU
fingers crossed quality is ok! what is everyones experience in the past with AliExpress for NFL gear?

Had a browse on aliexpress and have ordered the below:
View attachment 204482
and a Manziel jersey (same as below)
View attachment 204483
TOTAL SPEND $49 AU
fingers crossed quality is ok! what is everyones experience in the past with AliExpress for NFL gear?
Nice bounty for a mere $49
Would've thought maybe better off getting another Browns player jersey tho, considering Manziel MIGHT end up getting traded.

Nice bounty for a mere $49
Would've thought maybe better off getting another Browns player jersey tho, considering Manziel MIGHT end up getting traded.
looked at a couple of others, of the opinion if he gets traded can always buy another in either brown or orange. considering they are only $33 ea with free postage

looked at a couple of others, of the opinion if he gets traded can always buy another in either brown or orange. considering they are only $33 ea with free postage
That's the spirit.
Especially too as the NFL draft isnt far off, and there'll probably be a new exciting prospect the Browns drafted that takes your fancy.

Haha there are fans from the 80s that had that mentality

AmericanCrow, when are you expecting them to come good?

They are rebooting the whole thing tomorrow. Depends on who they get to straighten the ship out.

Sorry, little AC and I were at Cavs game just got back.

So what your saying is the Browns membership pack comes with a bumper sticker AND razorblades!

Naaaw. Hope is on the way mate--welcome aboard. You need to be tough!! :thumbsu:

Same offer applies as well, if you ever get to States let me know and I will make sure you have good seats. I know a Membership holder. ;)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back