NFL New to NFL - Looking for a Team to Follow

Remove this Banner Ad

Thinking I'll join the clan and back the Cleveland Browns too AmericanCrow :thumbsu:
Already own Indians tshirt and Cavs jersey.
Go the trifecta!
Any recommendations for players name for jersey? Manziel seems most popular from what I can see on a few sites

Seems you made your choice sorry my son and I were bouncing around the city today and then at the Cavalier game.

Fair to say Johnny would not have been my choice but its all good mate. Again welcome aboard and don't let these guys talk you out of it--when it gets turned around it will be one hell of a ride.

Cute. Very cute.

giphy.gif

Seriously though. Props for going different :thumbsu:

Seems you made your choice sorry my son and I were bouncing around the city today and then at the Cavalier game.

Fair to say Johnny would not have been my choice but its all good mate. Again welcome aboard and don't let these guys talk you out of it--when it gets turned around it will be one hell of a ride.
Who would you suggest for a jersey? order hasn't gone through yet so I can still change as I haven't paid yet.
couple of others on there are Joe Thomas, Joe Haden and Justin Gilbert
Seems Cleveland have a thing for players starting with "J"

Who would you suggest for a jersey? order hasn't gone through yet so I can still change as I haven't paid yet.
couple of others on there are Joe Thomas, Joe Haden and Justin Gilbert
Seems Cleveland have a thing for players starting with "J"

Thomas may get traded in the reboot. My son has a Haden jersey but he wore his Tex Walker gear around today so that tells you how our season has gone.

Honestly, I think I would either get an old school jersey (Clay Mathews-57) or probably wait for draft.

If it must be a guy on team now who is sure to be here in 2016--Haden is the choice.

Thomas may get traded in the reboot. My son has a Haden jersey but he wore his Tex Walker gear around today so that tells you how our season has gone.

Honestly, I think I would either get an old school jersey (Clay Mathews-57) or probably wait for draft.

If it must be a guy on team now who is sure to be here in 2016--Haden is the choice.
nice :thumbsu: which tex guernsey did he go with? home, away or 25th anniversary ?

nice :thumbsu: which tex guernsey did he go with? home, away or 25th anniversary ?

He has the home guernsey. Couldn't even get it off him for the Cavs game. So I wore my Adelaide hat. Two standouts in a sea of wine and gold.

I think we are ready for the season to start up again. Lol

Naaaw. Hope is on the way mate--welcome aboard. You need to be tough!! :thumbsu:

Same offer applies as well, if you ever get to States let me know and I will make sure you have good seats. I know a Membership holder. ;)
sounds good to me, one day..
been over a couple of times before a mortage and kids, managed to catch an MLB and NBA game.

Knicks v 76ers and then Mets v Cardinals

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He has the home guernsey. Couldn't even get it off him for the Cavs game. So I wore my Adelaide hat. Two standouts in a sea of wine and gold.

I think we are ready for the season to start up again. Lol
may I suggest a youtube binge or afl.com.au highlights binge (if you have season pass) found myself watching highlights when i need a fix over the offseason

Do you get many puzzled looks or questions when people see you wearing the crows gear?

may I suggest a youtube binge or afl.com.au highlights binge (if you have season pass) found myself watching highlights when i need a fix over the offseason

Do you get many puzzled looks or questions when people see you wearing the crows gear?

Ohhh I have several games on DVR from last season. A bloke also is putting up older games on you tube so I stream those to my tv as well.

It is a conversation starter--no doubt about it. Also seems overseas Aussie women are very keen to strike up conversations. ;)

If I had to choose out of that it would be either the Chiefs (best stadium experience), Vikings (cold weather games, brightest future), Carolina Panthers (Cam Newton will be the face of the NFL over the next few years) or Houston Texans (Young franchise, promising future if they get a QB).
Colts and Saints I have concerns about their lists, the Bidwells (owners of the Cardinals) have only improved recently and I am sure there is something dodgy with Arthur Blank at the Falcons looking like he belongs in the mafia.
That's going soon with their new stadium

Gee that guy must be an idiot.;):p
Lol harsh!

On that note AmericanCrow if you venture down for a holiday with the family and want to come to a game let me know, large family with multiple memberships will scrounge a couple for you or some guest passes. We sit in a prime spot 4 rows from front right near interchange bench in line with crows coaches box :thumbsu:

Gee that guy must be an idiot.;):p

You have NOOOOO idea how much of a moron he is. He is the guy on the sinking ship that not only doesn't abandon the ship but willingly helps other idiots climb on board said sinking ship. :p;)

Lol harsh!

On that note AmericanCrow if you venture down for a holiday with the family and want to come to a game let me know, large family with multiple memberships will scrounge a couple for you or some guest passes. We sit in a prime spot 4 rows from front right near interchange bench in line with crows coaches box :thumbsu:

Very generous offer and my son and I are targeting the summer/your winter of 2017 for a trip down to take in the sites and of course catch at least a couple Crows games. (home and away) I actually picked up a membership for him and I this year with tickets in addition to my overseas membership. (So we could "count" for the AFL audit since they changed the rules on who "counts"). I am donating our tickets to the childhood cancer association in Adelaide and since it would be hard for us to take the tickets away for when we do visit I may indeed seek your help in scrounging a couple for him and I.

So thank you. :thumbsu:

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back