Votes: 9 56.3%
  • Australia

Votes: 6 37.5%
  • Draw

Votes: 1 6.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Quite a long tail we have for this match. A lot is going to be left to these two, plus Marsh and Nevill.

One of the unknowns here. We could easily drop the last 6 wickets for under 50 so we need to get the most out of this partnership.

You could raffle spots 8-10, personally Id actually have Lyon above Siddle and Hazlewood.

Just saw the no ball decision for the first time before. Not sure if anyone has raised it, but I wonder if the orange wedge of colour at the back end of the bowlers shoe had any impact on the decision. I wonder if in the light that the orange didn't stand out and the umpire mistakenly was watching the white part of the shoe thinking that was the heel?

Remind me why he wasn't in the ODI and t20 sides first thing...
ODI- Marsh, who has a very solid ODI record was preferred, with Khawaja having an average ODD cup.
T20- Where would he bat?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

ODI- Marsh, who has a very solid ODI record was preferred, with Khawaja having an average ODD cup.
T20- Where would he bat?

Khawaja is better than Marsh, period. As for T20..he should open. Warner can bat at 3 or 4.

Remind me why he wasn't in the ODI and t20 sides first thing...
Because you don't drop in-form batsmen on the assumption that he will automatically make the transition. So Khawaja had to wait six ODIs and three T20s to get a go, boo hoo. And a form batsman was still dropped to make way. He was handled fine.

Khawaja is better than Marsh, period. As for T20..he should open. Warner can bat at 3 or 4.
Marsh has the better ODI record. Marsh had a better performance in the ODD games.

Back