Roast Next year's Membership

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm 26 but rusted on as a 70 year old.

I've been going since I was 8 and watching since 6. Dad got me in young and that was that we had our 2 reserved seats on the boundary line and that was that until he passed in 2015. We saw some of the best times St Kilda had together and I kept his seat hopefully for one day in the future when I have a little one to take to the same seat, at the moment I take mates or the missus and that's not going to change.

No amount of bad admin will keep me away because we've had worse even in the time I've been around. Things are dire but as someone else said that's when the club needs you to not drop off. I'll be there in 2019 and anyone who would pull the plug because of the club making stupid decisions or playing like crap, really shouldn't support St Kilda. Dad always told me that with St Kilda you don't deserve the good times if you drop off in the bad.

I’ll be in for next year also.

Have toyed with the idea of not renewing and still not sure about going to (m)any games whilst Richo is still in charge but will definitely just renew the family memberships.

Hope they give us something to be more proud of next year and I’ll happily eat humble pie if the club sticks by Richo and new assistants help turn things around.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back