Non-Lions Footy Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Essendon building their NAB team;
2010+EJ+Whitten+Legends+Game+A9mmyKfVUKfl-300x208.jpg

Wow so the million a year playing football isnt enough. Though AFL cant point the finger with rumours of what happened at Hawthorn a while back.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Period quoted was July - December 2014, when did he leave the Suns?

Others charged are Gold Coasters:

The three others — a 24-year-old man from Burleigh Waters, a 27-year-old man from Mermaid Waters and a 22-year-old woman from Mermaid Waters — were issued with notices on Thursday night to appear in court following an investigation by the Crime and Corruption Commission.

And it's alleged they supplied to friends and colleagues:

“The CCC will allege the three men and one woman arranged for the supply of cocaine for personal use or to on-supply cocaine to friends and colleagues between June and December 2014.”

I don't think the Suns/AFL are out of the water yet.

It could be as simple as hooking up a mate or colleague and getting recompense for the money spent, but like, you know, illicit drugs that will * up your career.

I agree with James North could still be bad news for The Suns and the AFL.

Would say the Suns would be a tad worried.
Crazy Karmichael.
Copy that cb.
Taking drugs is one thing but allegedly supplying and trafficking, is time in prison I would think.
Worrying times for those alleged colleges also, hopefully no one associated with the Lions or the Suns for that matter.
Worst case scenario for K is he's found guilty of trafficking does a short stint in the lockup, gets booted out of the Reds.
What is appalling is when he gets out of prison he will have a lucrative career over in European Rugby , and so the bullshit goes on .
And some people call me a cynic.
On another note CB hope you are safe and well up there, doing an important job on the radio mate .( which proves I'm not a cynic)
Over and out.
Silly question is that why you are called cb.

Copy that cb.
Taking drugs is one thing but allegedly supplying and trafficking, is time in prison I would think.
Worrying times for those alleged colleges also, hopefully no one associated with the Lions or the Suns for that matter.
Worst case scenario for K is he's found guilty of trafficking does a short stint in the lockup, gets booted out of the Reds.
What is appalling is when he gets out of prison he will have a lucrative career over in European Rugby , and so the bullshit goes on .
And some people call me a cynic.
On another note CB hope you are safe and well up there, doing an important job on the radio mate .( which proves I'm not a cynic)
Over and out.
Silly question is that why you are called cb.
I don't see reference to trafficking anywhere? Trafficking is far worse than supplying.

Charges stem from the CCC's investigation focused on a cocaine trafficking syndicate operating in south-east Queensland, which also resulted in charges being laid against former Queensland rugby league player Jason Smith.

Smith and Toowoomba restaurateur Jason Wood have been accused of trafficking 280 grams of cocaine, also between June and December last year.

Another former NRL player, Matt Seers, also faces 15 counts of supplying a dangerous drug and one count of trafficking a dangerous drug after being arrested in January as part of a joint investigation between Queensland police, New South Wales police and the CCC.

Those facing charges with Hunt are a 24-year-old man from Burleigh Waters, a 27-year-old man from Mermaid Waters and a 22-year-old woman from Mermaid Waters.

Hunt and his co-accused were identified contacting the syndicate and arranging for the supply of cocaine.
http://www.abc.net.au/news/2015-02-...rged-with-allegedly-supplying-cocaine/6159492

I don't see reference to trafficking anywhere? Trafficking is far worse than supplying.
I just had a look at the 104 site and there is an article on this.
It says the CCC had made a statement on Friday that 4 people had been arrested as part of an investigation into a Cocaine trafficking syndicate.

Maybe he is part of this syndicate , but may only be charged with possession and supplying .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back