Non-Lions Footy Discussion 2014

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good to see Joel Tippett get a run wiv norf:thumbsu:

I don't think I can think of someone who's gotten a third chance at AFL football after only two games over four years with two previous clubs. Good on him.

I don't think I can think of someone who's gotten a third chance at AFL football after only two games over four years with two previous clubs. Good on him.
Yeah, good on him!

A persistence story up there with Daniel Currie debuting 8 years after being drafted.

Yeah, good on him!

A persistence story up there with Daniel Currie debuting 8 years after being drafted.

Giles is the other one I was thinking of. Four years on Port's list without cracking a game to top 5 in the B&F with the Giants.

I guess they have a fairly young team but the difference between the Bombers best and worst footy is enormous.

I guess they have a fairly young team but the difference between the Bombers best and worst footy is enormous.

Hope our mids are watching the work Watson's mates are doing to keep Macaffer out of his face.

That's what Richy needs when he comes back.

Looks like the worst team came out for the 2nd quarter

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Geez, how many frees let go in Collingwood's favour in that quarter to allow them to catch up?

And what's with the interest & interview with Patty K? Not even playing with Collingwood.

Which is why I'm watching Fox. Riewoldt respecting Patsy and listening to Vossy analyse the game.

Oh Vossy...!

Haha what? Was making cookies.

Bruce was talking about pattyk saying something about enjoying being there on Anzac day and Leigh said our reserves were playing a promotional match against swans reserves in Townsville. Said patty would probably prefer to be watching here at the mcg rather than playing up there. Great man

That quarter was electric.

Patty K being interviewed on channel 7 too.

Shows the Collingwood wankfest that is the footy media.

Chance of a Lions player yet to debut getting interviews at half time in a free to air match'?

Instant importance the moment you put on the convict strip.

Didn't they interview the Beams brothers a couple of weeks ago? That's pretty much our only chance is if they're related to a Collingwood player.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back